Leggero Reach SE Special Needs Stroller
Leggero Reach folding stroller requires a completed order form and client measurement form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Stroller & pushchair measurement guide
Leggero reach order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with stroller order form and upgrade options selection,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Leggero Reach Folding Stroller is designed to accommodate older and larger children up to 150 lbs. It is an ultra-lightweight, compact folding stroller with 10°, 20°, 30° fixed tilt positioning. The stroller is made from a stylish and lightweight aluminum cast frame and features easy seat tilt adjustment being a comfortable solution for the child. Reach lightweight stroller is ideal for users with mild to significant physical limitations being stylish and caregiver friendly. Reach stroller features LT™ configurable seating and 30° hip angle adjustment. It is available in 12", 14" and 16" seat widths.
Reach tilt pushchair features contoured back options, swing-away solid seat pan, direct mount leg hangers, front riggings & adjustable footplate and its accessories. Please call us to configure the stroller as per your requirements.The product comes standard with:
- Rear anti-tips
- 7" PU front casters
- Hip angle adjustment
- Foot activated hub lock
- Under seat storage bag
- Fixed seat tilt 10°, 20°, 30°
- Height adjustable foot plate
- Height adjustable push handle
- Quick release 12" PU rear wheels
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the stroller, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard stroller options are shown online.
|Leggero Reach Folding Stroller|
|12" Model||14" Model||16" Model|
|Seat depth||8" - 13"||11" - 16"||13" - 18"|
|Back height||11" - 18"||13" - 21"||16" - 24"|
|Seat to footplate||8" - 13"||11" - 16"||13" - 18"|
|Seat to back angle (10° fixed tilt)||85°, 90°, 95°, 100°, 105°, 110°, 115°||85°, 90°, 95°, 100°, 105°, 110°, 115°||85°, 90°, 95°, 100°, 105°, 110°, 115°|
|Seat to back angle (20° Seat)||85°, 90°, 95°, 100°, 105°||85°, 90°, 95°, 100°, 105°||85°, 90°, 95°, 100°, 105°|
|Seat to back angle (30° Seat)||85°, 90°, 95°||85°, 90°, 95°||85°, 90°, 95°|
|Weight of chair||27 lbs.||29 lbs.||31 lbs.|
|User weight||80 lbs.||110 lbs.||150 lbs.|
|Adjustable fixed tilt positions||10°, 20°or 30°||10°, 20°or 30°||10°, 20°or 30°|
|Maximum safe slope||5°||5°||5°|
|Rear wheel diameter||12"||12"||12"|
|Front caster diameter||7"||7"||7"|
|Folded dimensions||31" x 21.5" x 18"||31" x 23.5" x 18"||33" x 25.5" x 18"|
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of the product.
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and quick-release axles of this chair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- All original equipment parts and components of this chair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of the first purchase.
- Limitation s to warranty:
- We do not warrant:
- Tires, tubes, upholstery, push handle grips, or armpads.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Damage resulting from transit use.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit indicated on the serial number label.
- This warranty is valid only when the product is used according to the specified conditions and the intended purposes, following all manufacturer recommendations. It is void otherwise.
- This warranty shall not apply to problems arising from normal wear, and such evaluation will be solely determined by the manufacturer.
- This warranty is void if the product is modified without the manufacturer’s express written consent:
- Including, but not limited to, modification through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments
- Products damaged by reason of repairs made to any component without specific consent of the manufacturer
- Or to a product damaged by circumstances beyond the manufacturer’s control
- We do not warrant:
- This warranty is void if the original serial number is removed or altered.
- This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier if international warranties apply.
- The manufacturer’s sole liability is to repair or replace covered parts. This is the exclusive remedy for consequential damages.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns and repairs must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return the product or part(s), freight pre-paid to the manufacturer for a return address and to obtain a return authorization number (RA#).
- The cost of labor to repair, remove or install parts must be paid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details