Leggero Reach Folding Stroller - Special Edition
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leggero Reach Folding Stroller is an ultra-lightweight, compact folding stroller with 10°, 20°, 30° Fixed Tilt Positioning. Reach lightweight stroller can be easily folded with all seating components in place. Reach stroller comes standard with LT™ Configurable Seating and 30° Hip Angle Adjustment. It is available in 12", 14" and 16" seat widths.
Buy now and get extra 5% discountThe product comes standard with
- Rear anti-tips
- 7" PU front casters
- Hip angle adjustment
- Foot activated hub lock
- Under seat storage bag
- Fixed seat tilt 10°, 20°, 30°
- Height adjustable foot plate
- Height adjustable push handle
- Quick release 12" PU rear wheels
|Leggero Reach Folding Stroller|
|12" Model||14" Model||16" Model|
|Seat depth||8" - 13"||11" - 16"||13" - 18"|
|Back height||11" - 18"||13" - 21"||16" - 24"|
|Seat to footplate||8" - 13"||11" - 16"||13" - 18"|
|Seat to back angle (10° fixed tilt)||85°, 90°, 95°, 100°, 105°, 110°, 115°||85°, 90°, 95°, 100°, 105°, 110°, 115°||85°, 90°, 95°, 100°, 105°, 110°, 115°|
|Seat to back angle (20° Seat)||85°, 90°, 95°, 100°, 105°||85°, 90°, 95°, 100°, 105°||85°, 90°, 95°, 100°, 105°|
|Seat to back angle (30° Seat)||85°, 90°, 95°||85°, 90°, 95°||85°, 90°, 95°|
|Weight of chair||27 lbs.||29 lbs.||31 lbs.|
|User weight||80 lbs.||110 lbs.||150 lbs.|
|Adjustable fixed tilt positions||10°, 20°or 30°||10°, 20°or 30°||10°, 20°or 30°|
|Maximum safe slope||5°||5°||5°|
|Rear wheel diameter||12"||12"||12"|
|Front caster diameter||7"||7"||7"|
|Folded dimensions||31" x 21.5" x 18"||31" x 23.5" x 18"||33" x 25.5" x 18"|
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of the product.
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and quick-release axles of this chair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- All original equipment parts and components of this chair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of the first purchase.
- Limitation s to warranty:
- We do not warrant:
- Tires, tubes, upholstery, push handle grips, or armpads.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Damage resulting from transit use.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit indicated on the serial number label.
- This warranty is valid only when the product is used according to the specified conditions and the intended purposes, following all manufacturer recommendations. It is void otherwise.
- This warranty shall not apply to problems arising from normal wear, and such evaluation will be solely determined by the manufacturer.
- This warranty is void if the product is modified without the manufacturer’s express written consent:
- Including, but not limited to, modification through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments
- Products damaged by reason of repairs made to any component without specific consent of the manufacturer
- Or to a product damaged by circumstances beyond the manufacturer’s control
- We do not warrant:
- This warranty is void if the original serial number is removed or altered.
- This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier if international warranties apply.
- The manufacturer’s sole liability is to repair or replace covered parts. This is the exclusive remedy for consequential damages.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns and repairs must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return the product or part(s), freight pre-paid to the manufacturer for a return address and to obtain a return authorization number (RA#).
- The cost of labor to repair, remove or install parts must be paid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details