Leggero Trak SE Special Needs Stroller
Leggero Trak tilt stroller requires a completed order form and client measurement form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Stroller & pushchair measurement guide
Leggero trak order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with stroller order form and upgrade options selection,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Leggero Trak tilt stroller is an adjustable stroller that provides lots of growth and adjustability. Trak allows 30° movement of seat-to-back angle, 15° dynamic movement of knee angle with 45° of tilt. It is lightweight weighing 29 lbs. and folds compactly with all the positioning components in place. The tilt and recline stroller provides postural support to the children with mild to significant physical limitations. Trak lightweight stroller features RESPOND contoured seating system. Leggero Trak is all-terrain stroller with 16" PU rear wheels and 7" PU front wheels.
- Compact folding
- All-terrain Mobility
- 30° hip angle adjustment
- Knee angle dynamic movement 15°
- RESPOND contoured seating system
- Allowable seat-to-back angle movement 30°
- Rear anti-tips
- Caster swivel locks
- 7" poly front casters
- Integrated suspension
- Under seat storage bag
- 45° tilt-in-space frame
- 30° hip angle adjustment
- Foot activated wheel lock
- Height adjustable foot plate
- Adjustable height push handle
- Quick release 16" poly urethane rear wheels
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the stroller, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard stroller options are shown online.
|Leggero Trak tilt stroller|
|Seat width||6" - 12"||8" - 14"|
|Seat depth||6.5" - 15"||6.5" - 15"|
|Lower leg length||4" - 17"||4" - 17"|
|Back height||12" - 19"||13" - 19"|
|Hip angle adjustment||90°, 105°, 120°||90°, 105°, 120°|
|Weight capacity||80 lbs.||80 lbs.|
|Push handle height||40" - 50"||40" - 50"|
|Weight of chair||29 lbs.||29 lbs.|
|Rear wheel diameter||16"||16"|
|Folded dimensions with wheels||36" x 21" x 22.5"||36" x 21" x 24.5"|
|Folded dimensions without wheels||35" x 17" x 22.5"||35" x 17" x 24.5"|
|Maximum safe slope||5°||5°|
- Tires, tubes, upholstery, push handle grips, or armpads.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Damage resulting from transit use.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit indicated on the serial number label.
- Including, but not limited to, modification through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments
- Products damaged by reason of repairs made to any component without specific consent of the manufacturer
- Or to a product damaged by circumstances beyond the manufacturer’s control and such evaluation will be solely determined by the manufacturer.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details