Lopital Flexo rehab shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Lopital Flexo rehab shower commode chair provides comfort and safety to the caregiver as well as the client/resident. Flexo shower chair assists the caregivers while reducing back strain to the minimum with its flexible height adjuster. With this feature Flexo commode seat makes an important contribution to occupational and safety health policy within the healthcare sector. Flexo shower commode chair when set at the highest position makes caregiver and client/resident eye contact possible. Flexo shower seat automatically reaches the maximum inclination, ensuring optimal client/resident safety and comfort. Flexo shower-toilet chair is specially designed to enable the chair to be wheeled directly over the toilet, provided it is on the correct setting.
Buy now and get a free seat belt (*option selection required)
Features and options:
|Lopital Flexo rehab shower commode chair|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Base||27.5” wide, 32.2” deep|
|Plastic wheels||ø 4.9", dual blocking system|
|Seat tilt angle||Lowest position: 3°|
|Highest position: 15°|
|Drive system||Integrated hydraulic unit|
Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as per the schedule below:
- Three years - for welds and frame integrity.
- Two years - for external finishes and moving parts, including hinges, latches, wheels, actuators and related, charger, indicator lights, actuator switches and buttons, seating surfaces, armrest padding, back support and headrest.
- 90 days - for batteries and charging cord.
- Warranty commences on the date of shipment to the customer.
- In the event that manufacturer sends replacement parts to the customer, the customer will be invoiced for the replacement parts and shipping expense for the parts sent.
- Once the defective parts have been received by manufacturer, and determined to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship, a credit will be issued to the customer for the invoice amount (less shipping).
Disclaimer and Limitations of Remedies:
The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages, whether resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use this product due to defects in the product. Warranty of parts subject to “normal wear and tear” (i.e. cushions, pads, belts, bedpan) are not covered under this warranty except as it applies to defects in materials or workmanship.
Voiding of warranty
- This warranty does not cover products or parts thereof that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alteration or repair, damage during installation or improper installation, or use in conflict with or contrary to the product operational guidance provided by the manufacturer's manual.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details