Lopital Reflex Tilt Shower-Toilet Chair
Lopital Reflex tilt rehab shower commode chair is designed to be used for mobile and semi-dependent residents. Reflex shower toilet chair is power operated height-adjustable chair with tilt mechanism to a maximum of 30°. Reflex shower chair is suitable for use in the shower and can be moved into position over toilet. Lopital reflex chair has height adjustable headrest, leg rest and calf protection with easy-to-use touch controls on backrest. Reflex shower-toilet chair has 300 lbs. weight capacity with four heavy-duty swivel castors and brakes. Reflex tilt rehab chair provides foldable padded armrests for lateral transfer and is easy to recharge with battery charger.Features and options:
- Slide for commode pan
- Height-adjustable headrest
- Four plastic castors with brakes
- Maximum lifting capacity: 300 lbs.
- Easy-to-use touch controls on backrest
- Suitable for use in the shower and toilet
- Ergonomically designed backrest and seat
- Foldable swivel armrests with front locking
- Height-adjustable legrest and calf protection
- Power operated tilt mechanism max. up to 30°
- Easy to recharge with battery charger provided
- Power operated height-adjustable sitting up to 39"
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Lopital Reflex tilt rehab shower-toilet chair|
|Maximum lifting capacity||300 lbs.|
|Adjustable sitting height||19.29" - 39.76"|
|Backrest||37.40" - 57"|
|Overall length basic frame||34.64"|
|Overall width basic frame||25.98"|
|Adjustability of leg rests||from 1" to 9.84"|
|Adjustable headrest||2.7" depth / 4.72" height|
|Variable backrest adjustment||30°|
|Chair weight||121.25 lbs.|
|Electric controls||24 Volt|
|Battery charger||220 Volt/50/60 Hz|
|Number of lifting actions||40 up-down movements with|
fully charged batteries
Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as per the schedule below:
- Three years - for welds and frame integrity.
- Two years - for external finishes and moving parts, including hinges, latches, wheels, actuators and related, charger, indicator lights, actuator switches and buttons, seating surfaces, armrest padding, back support and headrest.
- 90 days - for batteries and charging cord.
- Warranty commences on the date of shipment to the customer.
- In the event that manufacturer sends replacement parts to the customer, the customer will be invoiced for the replacement parts and shipping expense for the parts sent.
- Once the defective parts have been received by manufacturer, and determined to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship, a credit will be issued to the customer for the invoice amount (less shipping).
Disclaimer and Limitations of Remedies:
The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages, whether resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use this product due to defects in the product. Warranty of parts subject to “normal wear and tear” (i.e. cushions, pads, belts, bedpan) are not covered under this warranty except as it applies to defects in materials or workmanship.
Voiding of warranty
- This warranty does not cover products or parts thereof that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alteration or repair, damage during installation or improper installation, or use in conflict with or contrary to the product operational guidance provided by the manufacturer's manual.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details