Lopital Vienna Hydraulic Changing Table
Lopital Vienna hydraulic changing table comes with a weight capacity of 330 lbs. and has double lock castors and side rails for additional safety and support. Vienna changing table is safe and comfortable changing table for all levels of care.
- Side rails
- Adjustable backrest
- Maximum weight 330 lbs.
- Synthetic blue leather upholstery
- Four (4) stainless steel double lock swivel castors
|Lopital Vienna hydraulic changing table|
|Height (adjustable)||22" to 41.7"|
|Maximum weight capacity||330 lbs.|
|Product weight||130.1 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship as per the schedule below:
- Two Years Warranty - with respect to construction and/or material faults.
Disclaimer and Limitations of Remedies:
The warranties and remedies contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, express, implied or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise. In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages, whether resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use this product due to defects in the product. Warranty of parts subject to “normal wear and tear” (i.e. cushions, pads, belts, bedpan) are not covered under this warranty except as it applies to defects in materials or workmanship.
Voiding of warranty
- This warranty does not cover products or parts thereof that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alteration or repair, damage during installation or improper installation, or use in conflict with or contrary to the product operational guidance provided by the manufacturer's manual.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details