Lumex Set n’ Go height adjustable rollator
Lumex Set n’ Go height adjustable rollator offers the convenience and flexibility of a two-in-one product all rolled into one. Set n’ Go height adjustable rollator is designed with multiple height settings on the frame which allows the seat height to be adjusted from a hemi 18" to a standard 22" height in 1" increments. Set n’ Go rollator accommodates a broad range of user heights which in turn offers more comfort for the user when seated. Set n’ Go comes with comfortable, wide, seamless padded seat with zippered pouch under seat for security of personal items.Features
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- 6" wheel for both indoor and outdoor use
- Ergonomic handgrips offer a comfortable grip
- Also includes black pouch for storage of larger items
- Adjustable handle height with knobs to secure in place
- Removable padded backbar with easy release pull knobs
- Easy to operate locking and "quick stop" loop brakes (pull up to stop; push down to lock)
Note: Rollators are not intended to be propelled while seated. Do NOT use this rollator as a wheelchair or transport device.
|Lumex Set n' Go height adjustable rollator|
|Width inside handgrips||16.3"|
|Seat height||18" - 22"|
|Minimum handle height||29"|
|Maximum handle height||38"|
|Maximum user weight||300 lbs.|
|Product weight||14 lbs.|
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Specific items “excluded” from this warranty of any kind are: “ALL” other parts not specifically listed above.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- The warranties contained herein contain all the representations and warranties with respect to the subject matter of this document, and supersede all prior negotiations, agreements and understandings with respect thereto.
- The recipient of this document hereby acknowledges and represents that it has not relied on any representation, assertion, guarantee, warranty, collateral contract or other assurance, except those set out in this document
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Under no circumstances will manufacturer accept a returned product more than Thirty (30) days after the shipment date.
- Valid returns may be returned to manufacturer only when a Customer Service Representative issues a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must be sent to the specific location indicated by manufacturer, in the same quantity as that sent in the original unopened box, properly packaged, and prepaid (F.O.B. manufacturer indicated warehouse).
- Refused orders or requests for returns due to customer error are subject to a service charge of 25% or $10, whichever is greater. The customer is responsible for all outbound and return freight charges.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Manufacturer will determine, in its sole discretion, whether an item qualifies as a warranty item and whether to repair or replace the item.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- "No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns, No Exceptions."
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Following products are strictly not returnable:
- Patient lifts
- Sterile products
- Discontinued items
- Private label goods
- Pedigreed products
- Clinical care recliners
- Products with expiration dates
- Products that may not be returned to stock for hygienic reasons
- Products requiring special handling or storage such as temperature or humidity requirements
- Special orders (any item not ordinarily stocked by Manufacturer, including those items that manufacturer has stocked in an excess quantity in order to meet the requested needs of the Buyer; Long Term Care beds; case goods, furniture; wall coverings; floor coverings; window treatments; lighting, art, room accessories and the Hausted product line
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.