Lumex shower transport chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Lumex shower transport chair comes with comfortable nylon backrest that can be removed easily for cleaning. Shower transport chair can be used to easily move a patient or elderly person into and out of the shower without a hitch. Lumex shower transport chair holds weight capacity up to 250 lbs. It has 5” swivel casters with rear wheel safety locks that facilitate maneuverability in tight spaces.Features
- Rolls easily over most toilets
- Cushioned armrests enhance user comfort
- Designed for safe transport to and from the shower
- Comfortable nylon backrest removes for easy cleaning
- Allows complete access to body for easy cleaning during bathing
- Anodized, non-corrosive aluminum frame construction will not rust
|Lumex shower transport chair|
|Width between arms||17½"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- Five years - Warranty on Frame.
- 3 months -Warranty on Normal wear components such as tips, wheels/casters, and handgrips
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details