Lumex shower transport chair
Lumex shower transport chair comes with comfortable nylon backrest that can be removed easily for cleaning. Shower transport chair can be used to easily move a patient or elderly person into and out of the shower without a hitch. Lumex shower transport chair holds weight capacity up to 250 lbs. It has 5” swivel casters with rear wheel safety locks that facilitate maneuverability in tight spaces.Features
- Rolls easily over most toilets
- Cushioned armrests enhance user comfort
- Designed for safe transport to and from the shower
- Comfortable nylon backrest removes for easy cleaning
- Allows complete access to body for easy cleaning during bathing
- Anodized, non-corrosive aluminum frame construction will not rust
|Lumex shower transport chair|
|Width between arms||17½"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- Five years - Warranty on Frame.
- 3 months -Warranty on Normal wear components such as tips, wheels/casters, and handgrips
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details