Lumex splash bath lift
Lumex Splash is an ultra-lightweight, budget-friendly bath lift with all the basic elements needed to safely maintain personal hygiene. Splash bath lift has robust design which comfortably lifts users of up to 280 lbs.
Simple, practical bathing solution:
- Low seat travel - Maximizes water immersion for improved personal hygiene.
- Smooth movement and solid, stable design - Offers a safe bathing experience.
- Fixed back design - Optimizes legroom by allowing Splash to fit close to the back of a tub.
- Battery level indicator with Stop Descent™ feature - Monitors battery power, preventing descent when low.
- Slim remote with large hand controls for easy operation - Can be easily operated by users with small hands and/or limited dexterity.
Trim and lightweight for easy moving and handling:
- Slim and modern look - Provides a fresh, non medical appearance in the home.
- Ultra-compact design - Provides ultimate ease of carrying and can be stored in even the smallest of spaces.
- Total weight of only 14.3 lbs. - Offers quick and uncomplicated fitting and removal from the bath in one complete unit.
- Subtle, unimposing, and unobtrusive design - Blends discreetly into any bathroom environment and barely noticeable when stored in its lowest position in the bath.
- Maximum weight capacity 280 lbs.
- Simple to clean surfaces with limited crevices
Note: Designed only for bathtubs that have a smooth floor surface. Not designed for bath tubs having a textured floor or that are re-enameled.
|Lumex splash bath lift|
|Seat height (up)||18.1"|
|Seat height (down)||2.8"|
|Lifting capacity (evenly distributed)||280 lbs.|
|Net weight (excluding battery)||14.3 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||19.8 lbs.|
- One year limited warranty
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- (1) In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace any defective or nonconforming part or product. OR (2) a credit and/or refund of the original selling price.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair, replacement, credit and/or refund.
- This warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details