Lumiscope portable ultrasonic nebulizer with rechargeable battery
Lumiscope portable ultrasonic nebulizer with rechargeable battery is designed to be used by an adult or pediatric client, under a physician's prescription, to produce medicated aerosols for inhalation therapy. Indications for therapy include asthma, chronic bronchitis, infection of the upper respiratory tract, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other respiratory disorders in accordance with a physician’s prescription. Portable ultrasonic nebulizer with rechargeable battery features a two-valve system that ensures maximum efficiency of inhalation, thus reducing the waste of medication. In practice, the mouthpiece expiration valve will open during expiration, allowing the client's exhaled air to pass to atmosphere, avoiding contamination of the device. During inspiration, the valve will close, maximizing the inhalation amount.
- 1 Adult mask
- 1 Mouthpiece
- 1 Carrying bag
- 1 Pediatric mask
- 1 AC/DC adapter
- 20 Medication cups
- 5 Replacement filters
- 1 Rechargeable battery
- Overheat protection
- Safe - Low battery indicator
- Lightweight – weighs only 7 oz.
- Extremely quiet operation - Noise level below 40 dBA
- Effective - Adjustable flow volume and fast flow rate of up to 0.7 ml/min
- 3-4 microns particle size increases absorption of medication into the lungs
|Lumiscope portable ultrasonic nebulizer|
|Power supply||AC/DC Adapter (240 V, 50 Hz; 12VDC 800mA)|
|Power consumption||12W (12V/1A)|
|Sound level||< 40dB|
|Particle range||0.5 to 4.0 microns|
|Medication cup capacity||5 ml maximum|
|Average rate||0.7 ml/min. maximum (NaCl0.9% Normal Saline)|
|Intermittent use||45 minimum on/ 45 minimum off|
|Operation conditions||50° F - 104° F (10° C - 40° C), RH 10% - 95%|
|Storage conditions||-13° F - 140° F (25° C - 60° C), RH 10% - 95%|
|Dimensions||5.1" x 3.3" x 2.2"|
|Weight without batteries||44 lbs.|
- One year limited warranty
- Warranty Exclusions - 1) Defects, damage, or other conditions caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner; 2) Products not installed, used, or properly cleaned and maintained; and 3) Labor or shipping charges. Other exclusions apply.
- Entire warranty, exclusive remedy and consequential damages disclaimer this warranty is manufacturer's only warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in the materials and workmanship and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- (1) In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace any defective or nonconforming part or product. OR (2) a credit and/or refund of the original selling price.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair, replacement, credit and/or refund.
- This warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.