Marlin bath lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Marlin bath lift is designed to provide assistance for people that have minimal postural support needs and have difficulty getting in and out of the tub without assistance. The Marlin BPS features great functionality, including a reclining back and a battery operated lift mechanism and its compact size also makes it easy to store. Powered by a low voltage rechargeable battery which features a safety mechanism that prevents the chair from lowering into the tub, when there isn’t enough charge to raise it back out of the tub. Max weight capacity of 300 lbs., high-grade plastic materials, and suction cups that attach to the tub base to ensure there is no slippage combine to make this both a stable and safe option. An easy to operate remote control, allows for a simple push of a button to activate submerging into and lifting out of the tub along with triggering various back recline options.
- Rapid dry positioning belt
Available in two sizes: 4″ and 5″ wide.
- Contoured chest harness
Vest style chest harness to maintain proper trunk alignment.
- Lateral trunk support
Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides enhanced trunk positioning.
- Head support
Foam cushion that is added to the chair’s base, provides additional comfort and positioning support for the head.
- Anti-thrust wedge
Foam wedge that provides additional aide to a child or adult that needs assistance in leaning back into the seat.
Attaches easily to the chair’s base, to improve hip alignment and stabilize seating posture. A non slip-seat back cover is required and included when adding the Abductor.
- Swivel and transfer aid
Designed to function as a transfer aid to the actual bath bench, The Swivel and Transfer Aid, allows for the user to sit on the swivel disk at the edge of the bath and then slide to the actual bath lift.
Padded height adjustable headrest
Two styles of head supports are available. Both are foam cushion that are added to the chair’s base, provide additional comfort and positioning support for the head. The Padded Adjustable Headrest provides height adjustability and positioning support for those with minimal need. The Lateral Head Support is recommended for those with more pronounced positional support needs.
|Marlin bath lift|
|Product Weight||20.5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Seat width with side flaps||27.6"|
|Seat height range||2.5" - 19"|
|Overall length including backrest||32.7"|
|Recline||10° - 50°|
- Every Inspired By Drive product is provided with a minimum one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty ensures that when you receive our products they will arrive free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Manufacturer may repair or replace any part or entire product at its own discretion for a period of up to one year from the date of delivery.
- This warranty does not include cost of inconvenience, returning, property damage, misuse, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Products returned for warranty replacement or repair must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty will not apply if the product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized individuals.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- We will provide a full refund for all unused products returned within 30 days from the date purchase
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders and Special order items are non-refundable and non-returnable
- In the event that the damage occurs during the shipping back to us, the issue will need to be resolved between you and the shipping company.
- We strongly recommend that you package the product properly, secure a tracking number and add insurance to protect against this possibility.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details