Matrx MX2 wheelchair back
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Matrx MX2 wheelchair back is available in five different height options 14”, 15”, 16”, 17” and 18” to suits best the user’s need. Carbon fiber shell is specially engineered to provide unmatched stability for peak performance. It is designed for active users who demand the best.Note: Matrx MX2 back only has CANE mounting hardware (either Fixed or Swing-away).
- Cutouts for breath-ability
- Slotted for easy height adjustment
- Shaped for perfect fit, maximum stability for function
- Carbon fibers oriented to provide flex and suspension
- Optional privacy flap available
- Includes sacral/lumbar positioning pad
- 14", 15", 16",17" and 18" wide x 6", 9", 12", 16” high
- Breathable Spacetex cover, 9" and higher models with leatherette side panels
- Spacer mesh/vinyl outer cover (9" and higher), spacer mesh outer cover (on 6" backs)
- Quick Release Hardware - allows easy removal for portability
- Width adjustable to fit chairs 1" wider or narrower than back width
- Height, depth, angle and rotation adjustable for precise positioning
- Fixed Mount Hardware – constructed with carbon fiber plate for added suspension, minimum weight
|Model||IMX2 (WH)-CFH||IMX2 (WH)-QRH|
|Height||6", 9", 12" & 16"||6", 9", 12" & 16"|
|Width||14" -18"||14" -18"|
|Angle Adjustment||30º range||+/- 15°|
|Product Weight||1.5 lbs. and up (with hardware)||1.5 lbs. and up (with hardware)|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.||250 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Two years warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product