McKesson Aluminum Alloy High Grade Tuning Fork, 203 mm
McKesson Aluminum Alloy High Grade Tuning Fork is 8-inch (20.3 cm) surgical instrument producing C-128 vibrations. It is hand-crafted, premium-grade stainless steel construction, meticulously forged to meet or exceed standards of instrument integrity and long-term satisfaction. It has autoclavable to ensure proper infection prevention protocols can be met by facility to avoid cross-contamination. It has hand-crafted from high-grade, German stainless steel to satisfy O.R. standards. The designed to reflect the demanding standards of quality and precision required by surgeons. It is not made with natural rubber latex.
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details