McKesson Hand-held Digital Thermometer, For Ear Probe
McKesson Hand-held Digital Thermometer records and analyzes 100 temperature measurements and automatically selects the most accurate reading. The tapered probe tip design minimizes technique errors and helps increase patient comfort. It provides readings in less than 2 seconds. It accurate to within +/- 0.2 degrees F. The battery life is rated at 15,000 temperatures. It calibrate the digital thermometer every 25 weeks. It is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Dual Scale (°F / °C).
- Last Reading Memory.
- Uses Probe Cover 3068.
- Uses 3 standard AA batteries.
|Accuracy||± 0.2 Degree F or ± 0.1 Degree C|
|Display Specifications||Digital Display|
|Measuring Scale||Fahrenheit / Celsius|
|Power Supply||Battery Operated|
|Probe Type||For the Ear Probe|
|Response Time||1 Second Response|
|Temperature Range||90 - 109.9° F /32 - 43° C|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details