Mckesson LUMEON Aneroid Sphygmomanometer 2-Tubes with Cuff, Royal Blue, Small
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
McKesson LUMEON Reusable Arm Aneroid Sphygmomanometer with Cuff is precision-crafted 300mmHg manometer exceeds industry standards. It has Extended scaleplate graduation marks reduce parallax for easier viewing from virtually any angle. The nylon cuff with comprehensive marking system helps to prevent mis-cuffing. It has inflation bladder and bulb. The filter screen valves reduce dust buildup. It has premium air-release valve. It is complete with leatherette zippered carrying case. It is not made with natural rubber latex. The cuff size is for small adult.
|Application||Aneroid Sphygmomanometer with Cuff|
|Circumference||12 - 17 cm|
|Cuff Material||Nylon Cuff|
|Display Type||Dial Display|
|Number of Tubes||2-Tubes|
|Power Source||Inflation Pump|
|Cuff Size||Small Cuff|
|Type||Pocket Size Hand Held|
|User||Small Adult / Child|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details