McKesson Small Volume Compressor Nebulizer System
McKesson Compressor Nebulizer System uses compressed air technology to turn liquid medications into mist. The compressor nebulizer system aids in the treatment of respiratory conditions like asthma and allergies. It is appropriate for children and adults who require nebulized medication and desire a portable, user-friendly nebulizer. McKesson Adapter Type T-Adapter Application Compressor Nebulizer System Delivery Method Mouthpiece Delivery Nebulizer Type Small Volume Reservoir Solution Unfilled Reservoir Type Medication Cup Usage Single Patient Use User Universal.
- Lightweight (weighs less than 3 lbs.)
- Compressor forces air to the nebulizer
- Converts liquid medicine using compressed air technology
- Durable and compact making it easy to store and transport
- Able to deliver a consistent particle size of less than 5 microns
- Compact design provides convenience to store and carry from room to room
- For children and adults who need nebulized medicine and want a compact easy to use nebulizer
- Intended for use in the successful treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders
- Converts the prescribed medication into an aerosol of microscopic droplets that can easily be inhaled
- Capable of pressures up to 30 psi and free air flow of 7L/min, ensuring efficient medication delivery
- Contents include: compressor nebulizer unit, nebulizer kit, inhalation tube, corrugated pipe, T-type connector, inhalation mouthpiece, five filters
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- McKesson Compressor Nebulizer System
- Suggested use with McKesson Nebulizer Replacement Filters
- Can be used with McKesson Nebulizer Mask (infant, child or adult)
What is a Compressor Nebulizer? A Compressor Nebulizer is a medicine-delivery machine that atomizes liquid medication into a fine mist that is breathable through a mask or a mouthpiece. Used to treat all respiratory ailments viz. allergies or common cold, asthma, COPD, and Cystic Fibrosis.
How To Use A Nebulizer?
- Put the nebulizer compressor on a flat surface near an outlet.
- Make sure each nebulizer piece is clean.
- Wash your hands prior to preparing the medication.
- Mix your medication if it hasn’t been premixed and add it to the container. Keep the container upright during treatment.
- Connect the compressor and liquid container with the tubing.
- Prepare the mouthpiece or mask.
- Turn your nebulizer on and make sure it’s misting.
- Make sure the mouthpiece or mask isn’t leaking. It usually takes about 15 minutes to inhale all of it.
- Converts liquid medicine using compressed air technology.
- Includes 6ml medication cup and 6 ft oxygen tubing.
- Ideal for infants and adults both.
- Compact and easy to use.
|Nebulizer Type||Small Volume|
|Reservoir Solution||Medication Cup|
|Delivery Method||Mouthpiece Delivery|
|Oxygen Tube Length||6 Foot Oxygen Tube Length|
|Usage||Single Patient Use|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.