Medline excel 2000 standard wheelchair
Medline Excel 2000 excel is a standard weight wheelchair available in 16" and 18" seat widths. It has swing-away footrests and elevating legrests options and vinyl upholstery. This is a very sturdy and comfortable chair with a chart pocket, composite footplates, and a dual axle. The Excel 2000 is available with either fixed, permanent footrests; swing-away detachable footrests, or elevating detachable leg rests. Fixed, permanent footrests are economical but cannot be removed for transport in the car, for this option choose the swing-away detachable footrests. The elevating leg rests have padded calf pads and features a notched, stainless steel ratchet bar to lock the legrests securely in place.
- Armrests are upholstered and padded
- Carbon steel frame with rust- and chip-resistant chrome plating and dual axle that's Hemi-height adjustable
- Chart pocket on the back and easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery, plus threaded seat screw inserts that reduce stripping from upholstery changes
Medline Excel 2000 Standard Wheelchair
|Overall width||24.5 "||26.5 "|
|Seat to floor height||20"||20"|
|Rear wheel size||24"||24"|
|Product weight||38 lbs., 40 lbs.||38, lbs., 40 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|Arm Length||Desk Length, Full length||Desk Length, Full Length|
|Arm style||Removable||Removable, Full Length, Desk Length|
|Leg rest style||Swing Away, Elevating||Fixed, Swing Away, Elevating|
|Quick release axles||No||Yes|
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for the following period:
- Wheelchair Frame: Limited Lifetime warranty
- Parts and Upholstery: 1 Year limited warranty
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to user negligence, misuse of the product, failure to adhere to product instructions, or normal wear and tear.
- Items that have been subject to negligent abuse, modified without prior written authorization are not covered within this warranty.
- If within the warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced, at manufacturer’s option.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- RGA’s are valid for 30 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 30 days after RGA is issued.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- All products must be returned within 90 days of purchase.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Restocking fee schedule
|Return from date of invoice||Re-stocking fees|
|0 - 30 days||5% / $25 minimum + freight|
|31 - 60 days||10% / $25 minimum + freight|
|61 - 90 days||20% / $25 minimum + freight|
Click here for detailed return policy…
Please call us for specific details.