Medline K4 lightweight wheelchair
Medline K4 lightweight wheelchair is having breathable nylon upholstery and custom adjustability (dual-axle Hemi-height and back height) providing a more comfortable user experience. K4 wheelchair offers swing away foot and leg rest option which makes it easy to get in and out of the wheelchair. Elevating leg rests let the user raise and extend the leg position to help prevent swelling, relieve pressure, and enhance comfort. Medline K4 manual wheelchair is also available in two different sizes. The K4 lightweight wheelchair is strong enough to be used for a longer period of time. K4 lightweight wheelchair is having a weight capacity of 300 lbs. and it is also transport-friendly, easier to fold up, lift into a car and take on the go.
- Quick-release axles provide easy, tool-free removal of rear wheels
- Swing-back, desk-length arms flip back for easy getting in and out
- Smooth-rolling latex tires are solid and flat-free for lasting durability
- Durable, lightweight TIG-welded frame folds down for easy transport
Medline K4 Lightweight Wheelchair
|Seat to floor height||20"||20"|
|Rear wheel size||24"||24"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|Arm Length||Desk Length||Desk Length, Full Length|
|Leg rest style||Swing Away, Elevating||Swing Away, Elevating|
|Quick release axles||Yes, No||Yes|
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for the following period:
- Wheelchair Frame: Limited Lifetime warranty
- Parts and Upholstery: 1 Year limited warranty
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to user negligence, misuse of the product, failure to adhere to product instructions, or normal wear and tear.
- Items that have been subject to negligent abuse, modified without prior written authorization are not covered within this warranty.
- If within the warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced, at manufacturer’s option.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- RGA’s are valid for 30 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 30 days after RGA is issued.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- All products must be returned within 90 days of purchase.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Restocking fee schedule
|Return from date of invoice||Re-stocking fees|
|0 - 30 days||5% / $25 minimum + freight|
|31 - 60 days||10% / $25 minimum + freight|
|61 - 90 days||20% / $25 minimum + freight|
Click here for detailed return policy…
Please call us for specific details.