Meywalk 2000 gait trainer
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Meywalk 2000 gait trainer provides a dynamic assisted lift during the mid phase of gait, as well as a lever lift transfer system to make transfers in and out of the device easier for the child and caregiver. Meywalk gait trainer is made with materials of high quality, that assures long life, maximum reliability and a minimum of maintenance. For transfers the seat unit of meywalk 2000 gait trainer can be lowered by using a swing bar, making it easier for the user to get in and out of the walking support and putting less strain on the caregiver. Meywalk gait trainer also helps in positioning the user in any position from vertical to 15° forward tilt.
Transfer assist: They Meywalk lowers to the height of a standard wheelchair seat. Once the consumer transfers on to the seat, the caregiver is able to push down the lever assist lift bar to bring the user up into standing.
Dynamic spring assembly: As the user steps forward, the spring compresses and assists with the “lift and swing through” to allow for the next step.
Subtle alignment adjustment: The seat can be adjusted under the ring to allow for optimal foot positioning during gait.Features
- Easy adjustments
- All steel construction
- Soft no flat tires and casters
- All support components are permanently attached
- Wide range of growth adjustment to allow for years of use with the growing child
- Lateral hip support, non reverse and drag options and swivel castor lock options are available
- Once the transfer is complete, the swing bar is pushed down and the user is lifted into the standing position
|Meywalk 2000 gait trainer|
|Seat height||18.8" - 25.9"||24.4" - 33.8"||29.9" - 39.3"|
|Trunk support height||31.8" - 39.3"||37"- 46"||42.5" - 51.5"|
|Trunk support sizes||27.5", 35.4", 41.3"||27.5", 35.4", 41.3", 47.2, 51.1"||27.5", 35.4", 41.3", 47.2", 51.1"|
|Weight||48.5 lbs.||55.1 lbs.||57.3 lbs.|
|Maximum load||220.4 lbs.||220.4 lbs.||220.4 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months.
- The warranty period is 24 months from the time of dispatch readiness alternatively time of delivery.
- The warranty does not cover any damage due to normal wear and tear, intentional, negligent or inexpedient handling or use, use of unsuitable detergents and lubricants.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.