Meywalk MK4 gait trainer
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Meywalk MK4 gait trainer is a dynamic spring assist ambulation device used to support independent gait, transfers and sit to stand transition. Along with the dynamic spring assist system, Meywalk MK3 comes with a "lever lift" that assists in transfers from sitting to standing position. Meywalk Mk4 features a dynamic saddle seat that also allows the movements of the user. The rubber suspended seat allows for a certain degree of hip rotation during gait. When the user walks the saddle seat follows the sideways movements of the hips, but at the same time the user is always brought back to the starting position during the various phases of gait in a gentle and safe manner.Features
- Tool free adjustment
- Dynamic spring action
- Maximum weight capacity 285 lbs.
Other ring sizes available. Please call us for detail..Note: To insure correct sizing, please include the required measurements below.
|Meywalk MK4 gait trainer|
|Seat height||23.6" - 33"|
|Trunk support height||39.8" - 52.3"|
|Weight capacity||285 lbs.|
|Ring size||12 ¾" W x 11½" D|
- Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months.
- The warranty period is 24 months from the time of dispatch readiness alternatively time of delivery.
- The warranty does not cover any damage due to normal wear and tear, intentional, negligent or inexpedient handling or use, use of unsuitable detergents and lubricants.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All freight charges, fuel surcharges, handling fees and additional freight services are non-refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details