Meywalk MK4 gait trainer
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Meywalk MK4 gait trainer is the newest addition to the Meyland Smith line of dynamic spring assist ambulation devices. In addition to the dynamic spring assist system, as well as a "lever lift" to aid in transfers from sitting to standing. A new feature on Meywalk 4 is the dynamic saddle seat that also allows the movements of the user. The rubber suspended seat allows for a certain degree of hip rotation on during gait training. When the user walks the saddle seat follows the sideways movements of the hips, but at the same me the user is always brought back to the starting position during the various phases of gait in a gentle and safe manner.
- Tool free adjustment
- Dynamic spring action
- Maximum weight capacity 285 lbs.
Other ring sizes available: 27.5", 35.4", 51.1" circumference. Please call us for detail...
Note:To insure correct sizing, please provide the required measurements given below:
- Axilla height
- Inseam height
- User weight
|Meywalk MK4 gait trainer|
|Seat height*||21" - 29"||27" - 37"|
|Trunk support height||33" - 40"||41" - 51"|
|Ring size**||12 3/4"w x 11½"d||14½"w x 13 3/4"d|
|Weight capacity||220 lbs.||220 lbs..|
|Note: *To insure correct sizing, please provide the required measurements: axilla height, inseam height & user weight|
**Other ring sizes available: 27.5", 35.4", 51.1" circumference.
- Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months.
- The warranty period is 24 months from the time of dispatch readiness alternatively time of delivery.
- The warranty does not cover any damage due to normal wear and tear, intentional, negligent or inexpedient handling or use, use of unsuitable detergents and lubricants.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details