Molift QuickRaiser 205 Active sit-to-stand lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Molift QuickRaiser 205 Active sit-to-stand lift is compact, stable and exceptionally easy to manoeuver. The unique wheel position, angled push bar and the extraordinary weight distribution of the base provides a small turning radius and easy manoeuverability even in very narrow spaces. With the small castor option, it fits under most beds and chairs while the electrically adjustable legs enables accessibility almost everywhere. The fixed-leg option benefits a very small footprint.
QuickRaiser 205 is a state of the art sit-to-stand hoist, with an electrically adjustable leg base and an outstanding lifting capacity. The standing hoist is comfortable, stable and safe with exceptional manoeuvrability.
The Active Lifting Arm (four point spreader bar) and the RgoSling Active provides extra support when hoisting from sit to stand. The inclined column encourages a natural pattern of movement and fulfills the hoisting needs of users with some weight bearing capacity. The Active Lifting Arm combined with the sling provides a comfortable, stable and safe hoisting solution.
Automatic warning: Automatic warning for (annual) periodic inspection and service
Ergonomic design: The slanting column lifts the user up and forwards to imitate a natural movement pattern
Easy to manoeuver: Easy to operate in moving and handling situations; toilet, sit-to-stand and stand-up training
Comfort, safety and stability: The Active Lifting Arm (four point spreader bar) and the RgoSling Active provides extra support when hoisting from sit to stand
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Molift QuickRaiser 205 Active sit-to-stand lift|
|Total weight||97 lbs.|
|Weight chassis||37 lbs.|
|Total weight FL||93.69 lbs.|
|Weight chassis FL||34 lbs.|
|Leg height||2.95" / 3.93"|
|Battery||24 V 2,9 Ah|
|Battery charge time, hours||6|
|Hoisting speed 165 lbs.||1.4"/ sec.|
|Maximum user weight||451.94 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- In case of Product containing batteries, the warranty period for the Batteries is One (1) Year.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- To facilitate the process for returns/concerns, please fill in theenclosed form and contact Customer Service.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.