Smart 150 - Molift Light, Foldable & Transportable Patient Lift by Etac
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Molift Smart 150 portable patient lift is designed to be easily wheeled and transported to its destination. Smart 150 can be folded in one piece without the use of any tools. It is intended for home care, travel, and easy storage.
Low weight and unique construction
Because of its low weight, small footprint, and unique construction, the Molift Smart 150 is easy to maneuver even in tight spaces.
Comfortable and safe transfer
The hoisting range of 10.6"- 66.1" provides an excellent maximum hoisting height while also getting very low, allowing for easy lifting from the floor. The standard 4-point sling suspension provides the user with a comfortable and spacious lifting position.
Travel suitcase (optional) for Molift Smart 150 - When traveling by plane, this hardshell suitcase provides additional protection. It is TSA-approved for air travel and is ideal for clients who live an active lifestyle.
Travel bag (optional) for Molift Smart 150 - The soft shell travel bag is equipped with extra-large transport wheels. It protects the hoist and makes transporting it easier.
Molift Smart 150 lift standard option:
- 4-point suspension
- Lifting range 10.6" to 66.1"
- Maximum user weight - 330 lbs.
- Foldable in one piece without using tools
- Large lifting span that allows lifting from the floor as well as high surfaces
- Folds and unfolds easily without using any tools and can be separated into two parts
- Standard 4-point suspension ensures a comfortable and more spacious lifting position for the user
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only using the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
Call us for more sling options...
|Molift Smart 150 patient lift|
|Total weight||57 lbs.|
|Weight when separated (Part 1)||28.6 lbs.|
|Weight when separated (Part 2)||28.6 lbs.|
|Dimension folded||45.3" x 18.7" x 13.8"|
|Width chassis/leg outer||25.9"|
|Lifting height||10.6"- 66.1"|
|Battery||NiMH 14.4 V – 2.2 Ah|
|Battery charge time||3 hours|
|Rated performance||40 lifts At : 165 lbs. and 19.5"|
|Width open legs inner||36.2"|
|Maximum user weight||330 lbs.|
|Cleaning instructions: Use pH-neutral cleaning agents. If disinfection is required, use isopropyl alcohol. Do not use abrasive or corrosive substances for cleaning.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- In case of Product containing batteries, the warranty period for the Batteries is One (1) Year.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- To facilitate the process for returns/concerns, please fill in theenclosed form and contact Customer Service.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.