Monaghan Ombra 120V Table Top Nebulizer Compressor System
Monaghan Ombra 120V Table Top Nebulizer Compressor System reduces potentially harmful emissions for a safer home and hospital environment. It is patient-friendly, custom-designed compressors for home or on the go. The breath actuation results in a greater inhaled drug mass and less medication waste.
- Quality Care : Provides a hospital-quality nebulizer treatment for the home care environment.
- Compressor Powered : Compressor powers the AeroEclipse nebulizers, the most effective compressor nebulizer aerosol delivery system available.
- Breath Activated Nebulizer : When you take a breath in, the disposable nebulizer activates. The mist will disappear as you exhale. This approach allows more medicine to reach your lungs directly rather than through the air. The AeroEclipse II Nebulizer produces mist particles that are the appropriate size to be deposited in your airways. If the particles are too large, they will lodge in your throat; if they are too little, they will be exhaled back out.
- Durable : The AeroEclipse XL Nebulizer is built to last six months at home. It may be washed in your dishwasher on the top shelf, or disinfected with vinegar or boiling. When you combine the AeroEclipse XL Nebulizer with Monaghan's Ombra compressor nebulizer system, you'll have a highly effective way to keep your lung illness under control.
How to use:
- In a comfortably seated position, switch on your compressor
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth, ensuring your lips are sealed around the edge but aren’t covering the exhalation valve
- If you are using a mask, place securely over the nose and mouth, ensuring a good seal. Breathe in slowly and deeply, then exhale normally through the device
- Always ensure a good seal around the mouthpiece (or mask)
- Continue taking slow, deep breaths until the noise created by the device changes – sometimes referred to as ‘sputter’
- When your treatment is complete, switch off your compressor
What's in the Box
- Main unit
- 2 AeroEclipse XL BAN
- 5 replacement air filters
- Travel Case
- owner's manual
- Built-in Mode Selector: Allows convenient, easy operation in either breath actuated or continuous mode.
- Fill Lines: Provide accurate drug measurements from 0.5ml to 6ml.
- Green Biofeedback: Provides visual confirmation of actuation and inhalation, encouraging proper breathing technique.
- Mouthpiece: Can be removed and replaced with three sizes of our disposable or reusable ComfortSeal Masks.
- User-friendly EZ Twist Tubing: For easy assembly and removal.
|Application||Compressor Nebulizer System|
|Delivery Method||Mouthpiece Delivery|
|Nebulizer Type||Small Volume|
|Oxygen Tube Length||7 Foot Oxygen Tube Length|
|Reservoir Type||Medication Cup|
|Reservoir Tube Length||Without Reservoir Tube|
|Usage||Single Patient Use|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.