Nuprodx multichair 3000tilt tub and toilet chair
Nuprodx multichair 3000tilt tub and toilet chair features unique tilt mechanism with center-of-mass design due to which chair centralizes the client's weight through the entire tilt range, and enables a smaller footprint than other tilt designs to fit in space-challenged bathrooms. Multichair 3000tilt chair is designed for those who need the client stability offered in a tilt chair but not the mobility offered by casters. Multichair 3000tilt chair comes with self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with ½" waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot which helps to protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores. Multichair 3000tilt chair offers tilt-in-space system which is controlled by a rack-and-pinion hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle. Its lever can be mounted to either side for left-hand or right-hand side operation.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Tilt-in-space system controlled by a rack-and-pinion hand crank
- Self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with ½" waterfall-style foam ring
- Won't rust or corrode - constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Seat height adjusts from 20" to 26" due to which it can easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA
- Center-of-Mass design allows for a short depth (45.5" at full-tilt), making it the ideal solution for smaller bathrooms
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 3000tilt tub & toilet chair|
|A.||Overall height||35.5" - 41.5"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||22.3"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||14" - 17"|
|E.||Floor to seat||20" - 26"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||15" - 21"|
|H||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||38 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details