Nuprodx multichair 3000tilt tub and toilet chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Nuprodx multichair 3000tilt is a stationary shower chair with tilt-in-space capability for maximum support and comfort. Multichair 3000tilt shower chair is designed for those who need the stability of a tilt-in-space shower/commode chair, but don't require the mobility offered by casters.
Nuprodx multichair 3000tilt benefits:
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
- Overall width 22"
- Flip-up cantilever arms
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Approximate product weight 38 lbs.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components
- Tilt-in-space system controlled by a rack-and-pinion hand crank
- Modular design with built in adjustment features and made in the USA
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 3000tilt tub & toilet chair|
|A.||Overall height||35.5" - 41.5"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||22.3"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||14" - 17"|
|E.||Floor to seat||20" - 26"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||15" - 21"|
|H||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||38 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details