Nuprodx multichair 3000tx tub & toilet chair
Nuprodx multichair 3000tx tub & toilet chair is a lightest, smallest, and best portable tub transfer bench/commode chair. Multichair 3000tx is so small that when folded and packed it can fit on your lap, and with its standard equipment carrying case, it complies with FAA requirements for carry-on luggage. Multichair 3000tx so compact; it can fit underneath most standard wheelchairs. It's self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with ½" waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot which helps to protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Includes swing-away transfer cushion kit
- Waterproof, fast-drying nylon cloth seatback
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Black nylon carrying case included (9" x 9.5” x 18")
- Capable of going through most airport X-ray machines
- Self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring
- Won't rust or corrode - constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 3000 Tx tub & toilet chair|
|A.||Overall height||30" - 37.5"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||17"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||14"|
|E.||Floor to seat||16.5" - 23.5"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||13.5" - 21"|
|Product weight||20 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details