Nuprodx multichair 3000tx tub & toilet chair
Nuprodx multichair 3000tx is a lightest, smallest, and best portable tub transfer bench and commode chair available in the market. When disassembled and packed, it can fit on your lap and it complies with FAA requirements for carry-on luggage in its standard carrying case. Also fits underneath most standard wheelchairs and designed for more independent users that transfer with little or no assistance who are looking for the ultimate in portability.
Nuprodx multichair 3000tx benefits:
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Transfer bench makes transfers easier for higher mobility users.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Lightest, most compact and best portable tub transfer bench and commode chair available.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Included carrying case complies with FAA requirements for carry-on luggage, so it can be stowed in the overhead compartment of an airplane.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Approximate weight 20 lbs.
- Comes standard with carrying case (18" x 10" x 10")
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made in the USA
- Side-mounted transfer cushion that converts the chair into a bench when used in the tub
- Two-part folding seat frame and a cloth back allow for easy packing into the included carrying case
- 17" x 17" hourglass shaped hand-wrapped Naugahyde commode cushion for increased hygiene access
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 3000 Tx tub & toilet chair|
|A.||Overall height||30" - 37.5"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||17"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||14"|
|E.||Floor to seat||16.5" - 23.5"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||13.5" - 21"|
|Product weight||20 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details