Nuprodx multichair 4000tx roll-in shower commode chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Nuprodx multichair 4000tx roll-in shower commode chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower, and is the perfect model for the traveler that has caregiver assistance. Multichair 4000tx is lightweight and has the ability to be easily disassembled and packed into a FAA compliant carry-on travel bag. Nuprodx 4000tx shower commode chair is the lightest, most compact and best portable roll-in shower and commode chair available. Nuprodx multichair 4000tx has four 5" diameter casters that allow for easy rolling over most surfaces and flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair.
Nuprodx multichair 4000tx benefits:
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- For those with caregiver assistance, this chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Included carrying case complies with FAA requirements for carry-on luggage, so that it can be stowed in the overhead compartment of an airplane.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Approximate product weight 24 lbs.
- Comes standard with carrying case (21" x 14" x 7.5")
- Overall width: 21" from outside arm pad to outside arm pad
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components
- Four 5" diameter casters allow for easy rolling over most surfaces
- Flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made in the USA
- A two part folding seat frame and a cloth back allow for easy packing into the included carrying case
- 17" x 17" hourglass shaped hand-wrapped Naugahyde commode cushion for increased hygiene access
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 4000tx roll-in shower commode chair|
|A.||Overall height||37.5" - 41.5"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||21"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||14" - 17"|
|E.||Floor to seat||20" - 24"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||18.5" - 22.5"|
|H.||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||24 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details