Nuprodx multiCHAIR 4020 Self Propelled Shower Commode Chair
Nuprodx multichair 4020 roll-in-shower commode chair is a user-propelled shower chair that is lightweight, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability to make it adaptable to nearly any living situation. Multichair 4020 shower commode chair comes with 20" wheels and oversized hand-rims that allow the user to self-propel, this model was designed for the more independent user.
Nuprodx multichair 4020 benefits:
- The chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide the softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA-compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Approximate product weight is 38 lbs.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions
- Two 20" wheels in the rear and two 5" casters in the front
- Overall width: 27" from outside hand-rim to outside hand-rim
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, and stainless steel components
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made in the USA
Note: To transport this chair in a carrying case, remove the four legs, fold the back and then keep it in a case.
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 4020 roll-in-shower commode chair|
|A.||Overall height||39" - 43"|
|B.||Overall depth||36.5" - 40"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||27" (at handrims)|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||16.5"|
|E.||Floor to seat||21.5" - 25.5"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||18.5" - 22.5"|
|H||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||38 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details