Nuprodx multichair 4020Rx roll-in-shower commode chair
Nuprodx multichair 4020Rx roll-in-shower commode chair comes with front-mount big wheels and narrow width which can back over toilets confined in even the smallest of spaces and also with rear-mounted caster wheels that won’t hit the toilet tank or wall. Multichair 4020Rx roll-in-shower chair features unique leg-clamping system and full-range of adjustability that can fit about any living situation. Multichair 4020Rx shower chair provides solid rubber tires, stainless steel-quick release axles and aluminum axle blocks for durability. Nuprodx 4020Rx roll-in-shower chair has self-skinning padded cushions with ½" waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help to protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- 5" diameter casters with total-lock brakes
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Design provides superior side access for toilet activities
- Chair can be set up with big wheels mounted front or rear
- Self-skinning padded cushions with ½" waterfall-style foam ring
- Solid rubber tires, stainless steel quick-release axles and aluminum axle blocks for durability
- 20" diameter wheels with vinyl-coated hand rims which are 19" in diameter for easier pushing
- Won't rust or corrode - constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic
- Seat height adjusts from 20½" to 24" due to which chair can easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 4020Rx roll-in-shower chair|
|A.||Overall height||39" - 43"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||24" (at handrims)|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||16.5"|
|E.||Floor to seat||21.5" - 25.5"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||18.5" - 22.5"|
|H||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||38 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details