Nuprodx multichair 4020Rx roll-in-shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
we can customize this product as per your needs, please call us for specific details.
Nuprodx multichair 4020Rx roll-in-shower commode chair is designed for the more independent user with front-mounted 20" wheels and oversized hand-rims to allow the user to self-propel. Multichair 4020Rx is a user-propelled shower chair which is lightweight, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability to make it adaptable to nearly any living situation. Nuprodx multichair 4020Rx shower commode chair has front-mounted 20" wheels that provide a more narrow profile for navigating tight spaces in the home, and allows for better clearance when backing over wider toilets.
Nuprodx multichair 4020Rx benefits:
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Front-mounted 20" wheels provides a wider rear clearance to accommodate wider toilets.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- The narrowest, shortest and most maneuverable self-propelled shower/commode chair available.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Approximate product weight 38 lbs.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions
- Two 20" wheels in the front and two 5" casters in the rear
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components
- Overall width of chair: 24" from outside hand-rim to outside hand-rim
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made in the USA
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 4020Rx roll-in-shower chair|
|A.||Overall height||39" - 43"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||24" (at handrims)|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||16.5"|
|E.||Floor to seat||21.5" - 25.5"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||18.5" - 22.5"|
|H||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||38 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details