Nuprodx multichair 4024 roll-in shower commode chair
Nuprodx multichair 4024 roll-in shower commode chair comes with modular design which allows it to easily pack down into a compact package and makes ideal choice for those who are not in the same living quarters every day. Multichair 4024 shower chair features larger 24" wheels for added leverage when pushing. Nuprodx 4024 shower commode chair is designed to be light, strong, portable, durable and with easy adjustability to adapt nearly any living situation. Nuprodx 4024 multichair provides self-skinning padded cushions with ½" waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores. 4024 shower commode chair offers height adjustable seat which adjusts seat height from 22" to 25¾" and can be raised or lowered independent of wheel diameter.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- 5" diameter casters with total-lock brakes
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- 24" diameter wheels feature toggle wheel locks and vinyl-coated hand rim
- Self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with ½" waterfall-style foam ring
- Solid rubber tires, stainless steel quick-release axles and aluminum axle blocks for durability
- Won't rust or corrode - constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Seat height adjusts from 22" to 25¾" due to which chair can easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 4024 roll-in shower commode chair|
|A.||Overall height||39" - 43"|
|B.||Overall depth||38.5 - 42"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||27" (at handrims)|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||16.5"|
|E.||Floor to seat||21.5" - 25.5"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||18.5" - 22.5"|
|H||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||41 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details