Nuprodx multichair 4200 tilt roll-in-shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
we can customize this product as per your needs, please call us for specific details.
Nuprodx multichair 4200 tilt-in-space shower commode chair comes with locking cantilever arms that swing up to ease transfer and with caster wheels that can be locked in place. Multichair 4200 tilt in space shower commode chair features a larger seat base and a 400 lbs. capacity for users who need more space and support. And also, designed for those with caregiver assistance, 4200tilt chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower. Nuprodx multichair 4200tilt has four 6" diameter casters that allow for easy rolling over most surfaces and flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair.
Nuprodx multichair 4200tilt benefits:
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Larger seat frame and higher weight capacity for those needing extra space and support.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Weight capacity 400 lbs.
- Approximate product weight 32 lbs.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions
- Overall width: 25" from outside arm pad to outside arm pad
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components
- Four 6" diameter casters allow for easy rolling over most surfaces
- Flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made in the USA
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 4200 tilt roll-in-shower chair|
|A.||Overall height||38.5" - 41.5"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||25.3"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||19"|
|E.||Floor to seat||21" - 24"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||16.5" - 19.5"|
|H||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||48 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-year limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One year limited warranty for seat and back cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details