Nuprodx multichair 4200 tilt roll-in-shower commode chair
Nuprodx multichair 4200 tilt-in-space shower commode chair features unique tilt mechanism with center-of-mass design to centralize the client’s weight through the entire tilt range. Multichair 4200 tilt roll-in-shower chair has side-mounted tilt crank which operates with a light, low-effort through the entire range of motion and even with heavier clients. Multichair 4200 tilt-in-space shower chair comes with light weight and a compact design that can easily maneuver in even the smallest of bathrooms. 4200 tilt-in-space shower chair provides self-skinning padded cushions with ½" waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Weight capacity 400 lbs.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 6" casters with total-lock brakes
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Back rest angle is 30° from vertical at full tilt
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded cushions with ½" waterfall-style foam ring
- Seat base measures 20" x 20" for an additional 111 sq. in. of seating space
- Won't rust or corrode - constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic
- Center-of-mass design allows for a short depth (35" upright / 47" at full-tilt), makes it easy for smaller bathrooms
- Seat height adjusts from 22½" to 25½" due to which chair can easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 4200 tilt roll-in-shower chair|
|A.||Overall height||38.5" - 41.5"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||25.3"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||19"|
|E.||Floor to seat||21" - 24"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||16.5" - 19.5"|
|H||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|Product weight||48 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-year limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One year limited warranty for seat and back cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details