Nuprodx multichair 5300-XX tub slider system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Nuprodx multichair 5300-XX is a stationary tub or shower slider that is customizable to fit into almost any bathroom. Multichair 5300-XX features an intuitive design that can be set up once and left in place. Nuprodx MC5300-XX is the perfect solution for independent wheelchair users to safely transfer into and out of a bathtub or shower with little or no assistance, or for seniors that have good mobility and want a product with a specific focus on bath safety to reduce the risk of slips and falls.
Nuprodx multichair 5300-XX benefits:
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Safe and convenient way to slide over and into tub.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Versatile and modular design accommodates wide range of tub widths and configurations.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions
- Flip-up arms allow for easy transfer onto slider seat
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components
- Easy-to-change slide direction depending on bathroom configuration
- Easy for users to independently slide themselves smoothly and safely into tub
- Standard 17" x 17" seat size with optional 20" x 20", 17" x 20" and 20" x 17" configurations
|Nuprodx multichair 5300-XX tub slider system|
|Overall width of system||30" to 47"|
|Seat-to-floor||Height adjustable: 21.5" to 25.5"|
|Seat under-frame-to-floor||16.5" to 20.5"|
|Approximate product weight||30 - 35 lbs. depending on size|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details