Nuprodx multichair 6000tilt tub/slider system
Nuprodx multichair 6000tilt tub/slider system is innovative tilt-in-space system utilizes a center-of- mass design to centralize the user’s weight through the entire tilt range, allowing a more compact base to fit in small tubs. Multichair 6000 tilt has a side-mounted tilt crank which operates with a light, low-effort, even with heavier users. Multichair 6000tilt eliminates risky bathroom transfers, and is a cost-effective alternative to installing a roll-in shower.
Multichair 6000tilt is a unique tilt-in-space system controlled by hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle of up to 30°. Crank lever can be located for left- and right-hand bathroom installations. Multichair 6000tilt comes with self-skinning padded cushions with ½” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening / slot help protect the ischial / coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Adjustable padded calf support
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 5” casters with total-lock brakes
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- 1½" thick curved back cushion included
- 2” thick square shaped cushion (standard)
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Won't rust or corrode - constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic
- Seat height adjusts from 24½” to 27½” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Locking connector bridge self-aligns and is easily removed for shower curtain closure and improved caregiver access.
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 6000tilt tub/slider system|
|A.||Overall height||38.5" - 42.5"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||22.3"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||16"|
|E.||Floor to seat||22.5" - 26.5"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||16.5" - 20.5"|
|H.||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|I.||Tub base clearance (outer clearance)||15.5" - 21.5"|
|J.||Overall width (slider systems)||46" - 48.5"|
|Product weight||70 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details