Nuprodx multichair 6200 tub slider system
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Nuprodx multichair 6200 tub slider system is a commode chair, tub access slider system, and in-home mobility chair in one complete unit. Nuprodx MC6200 tub slider system requires just one bedside transfer and eliminates the need for transfers onto toilets and into tubs in the dangerous bathroom environment. Multichair 6200 tub slider system features a larger 20" x 20" seat frame with 400 lbs. weight capacity for customers who need more space and support. Nuprodx 6200 tub slider is safe and convenient as because it includes the smoothest rolling transfer system available on the market.
Nuprodx multichair 6200 benefits:
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Safe and convenient way to slide over and into tub.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Connector bridge can be removed so that shower curtain can be closed for privacy.
- Larger seat frame and higher weight capacity for those needing extra space and support.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Weight capacity 400 lbs.
- Approximate product weight 52 lbs.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions
- Patented connector bridge to slide over and into tub
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components
- Easy to change slide direction depending on bathroom configuration
- Width of roll-in section: 25" from outside arm pad to outside arm pad
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made in the USA
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer of seat into tub
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 6200 tub slider system|
|A.||Overall height||39" - 43"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||24"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||17" - 20"|
|E.||Floor to seat||22" - 26"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||17" - 21"|
|H.||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|I.||Tub base clearance (outer clearance)||16.5" - 22.5"|
|J.||Overall width (slider systems)||53" - 56"|
|Product weight||53 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details