Nuprodx multichair 6200 tub slider system
Nuprodx multichair 6200 tub slider system comes with smooth-operating connector bridge which rides on corrosion-proof self-aligning delrin wheels and can also be easily removed for shower curtain closure or for improving caregiver access. Nuprodx 6200 tub slider system features a modular design which enables an amazing range of adjustability, so that it can easily fits into nearly any bathroom. Multichair 6200 provides seamless padded self-skinning back cushion and 20" x 20" x 2" thick naugahyde seat cushion with ½" waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Weight capacity 400 lbs.
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 6" casters with total-lock brakes
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Four adjustable-length arms with suction cups help securely locate the in-tub chair base
- Seat height adjusts from 21.5" to 25.5" to provide access over even the highest toilets required by the ADA
- Seamless padded self-skinning back cushions and thick naugahyde seat cushions with ½" waterfall-style foam ring
- Constructed of materials includes aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic that won't rust or corrode
“Hygiene products cannot be returned once used or opened”
|Nuprodx multichair 6200 tub slider system|
|A.||Overall height||39" - 43"|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||24"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||17" - 20"|
|E.||Floor to seat||22" - 26"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||17" - 21"|
|H.||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|I.||Tub base clearance (outer clearance)||16.5" - 22.5"|
|J.||Overall width (slider systems)||53" - 56"|
|Product weight||53 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details