Nuprodx multichair 6200tilt tub slider system
Nuprodx multichair 6200tilt tub slider system comes with side-mounted tilt crank which operates with low-effort even with heavier users. Nuprodx 6200tilt tub slider system is a large size tilt-in-space system that utilizes a center-of-mass design to centralize the client's weight through the entire tilt range, allows a more compact base to fit in small tubs which other systems can't. Multichair 6200tilt tub slider system eliminates risky bathroom transfers and is also a cost-effective alternative for clients. Multichair 6200tilt bath transfer system features unique tilt-in-space system which is controlled by hand crank for easy caregiver or user adjustment of tilt angle of up to 30°. Its crank lever can be located for left-hand and right-hand bathroom installations. Nuprodx 6200tilt multichair provides self-skinning padded cushion with ½" waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Weight capacity 400 lbs.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Four 6" casters with total-lock brakes
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Adjustable padded calf support and swing-away footrests
- Self-skinning padded cushion with ½" waterfall-style foam ring
- Seat cushion measures 20" x 20" for an additional 111 sq. in. of seating space
- Won't rust or corrode - constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
- Tilt-in-space system controlled by hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle of up to 30°
- Seat height adjusts from 24.5" to 27.5" to provide access over even the highest toilets required by the ADA
- Locking connector bridge self-aligns and is easily removed for shower curtain closure and improved caregiver access
|Nuprodx multichair 6200tilt tub slider system|
|A.||Overall height||39" - 43"|
|B.||Overall depth||42" (at full tilt)|
|C.||Overall width (chair only)||25.3"|
|D.||Inside clearance (chair only)||19"|
|E.||Floor to seat||23" - 27"|
|G.||Seat frame to floor||17" - 21"|
|H.||Seat to footrest||12" - 20"|
|I.||Tub base clearance (outer clearance)||16.5" - 22.5"|
|J.||Overall width (slider systems)||52" - 54.5"|
|Product weight||73 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
The Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as under:
- Two-years limited warranty for all parts except cushions.
- One-year limited warranty for the cushions.
- The warranty period begins on the date you receive the chair.
- The chair will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacture with no charges to you for parts and labor, provided you have proof of purchase and of purchase date.
- Manufacturer makes no warranty of fitness for your particular purpose and no warranty of merchantability beyond that already stated.
- No warranties extend beyond the duration of the express warranty stated above.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
- The only obligation of manufacture is to provide the purchaser with free repair and replacement as described above.
- This exclusive warranty remedy will not have failed as long as the manufacturer is willing and able to repair or replace as described, but if this remedy should be held to have failed, the only remaining warranty obligation of manufacturer shall be to refund the acts beyond its control.
- This warranty does not apply to problems arising from normal wear, improper operation, improper maintenance, improper storage or use of product other than the purpose it is intended for.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details