Opus 360 Nasal Pillow Mask
Fisher and Paykel Opus 360 Nasal Pillows Mask is a small, quiet and superbly comfortable mask that offers unprecedented freedom. The mask comes with a 360-degree pivoting ball-and-socket elbow. Users of the Opus 360 Nasal Mask can sleep in almost any position without shifting their masks. By naturally fitting the face, this CPAP mask frame with facial contours provides additional support and user comfort. For ultimate comfort and an improved seal, the soft silicone pillow also gently contours to the upper lip and nose. You almost feel like you're wearing nothing because the feather-light headgear weighs slightly below 2 ounces. Its hidden strap with one- step removal makes cleaning the latex- free headgear easy and allows the user to attach and detach without readjusting the strap. The tube can be completely unanchored, allowing the ball and socket joint to move freely and providing true 360-degree freedom. Users can choose to anchor the tube at the top, side, or both. Users and their sleeping partners can enjoy a noise-free environment thanks to the quiet diffuser system's reduction of draft and exhaust flow noise levels.
- Soft-Lip Cushion.
- Efficient Bias Diffuser.
- Tube Anchoring System.
- Premium Frosted Silicone Seal.
- Anatomically Shaped Nasal Pillows.
- Air Diffuser System for a Quiet Night.
- All Pillow Sizes Included to Find Your Ideal Fit.
- Tube Anchoring System for 360 Degrees of Freedom.
- Facially Countoured Mask Frame Creates a Secure Seal.
- Simple Latex-Free Headgear Design for Easy On and Off.
- Slim Design and Minimal Touchpoints for a Comfortable Feel.
- 1. Push the Male Swivel into the Female Swivel.
- 2. Push the Ball Elbow into the socket on the Mask Frame. Note: For easiest insertion, ensure that the Ball Elbow is angled.
- 3. Slip the Headgear Side Straps into the hooks on the Mask Frame.
- 4. Fix the Flexitube in your desired location:
- i) Top: Thread the Tube Anchoring Strap through the Top Buckle and fasten around the Flexitube.
- ii) Left/Right: Wrap Tube Anchoring Strap around the Headgear Side Strap and the Flexitube and fasten. Note: The Flexitube can also be left free.
- 5. Push the Silicone Pillows into Mask Frame.
- 1. Remove Plastic Cover from Silicone Pillows.
- 2. Hold the Mask Frame with one hand and the Back Strap with the other hand.
- 3. Insert the Silicone Pillows into your nostrils and slide the Headgear Straps over your head.
- 4. Adjust the Side Straps so that the Top Strap is directly above each ear.
- 5. Adjust the Back Straps and then the Top Straps so that the Headgear sits just above each ear. The Silicone Pillows should rest securely in your nostrils.
- 6. Connect the mask to the CPAP/Bi-Level machine set at the prescribed pressure.
- 1. Remove Silicone Pillows from the Mask Frame.
- 2. Remove Headgear Assembly from the Mask Frame. This is done by slipping the Side Straps out of the hooks on the Mask Frame.
- 3. Remove the Ball Elbow from the Mask Frame. Note: For easiest removal, use a rotating motion as shown.
- 4. Remove Male Swivel from Female Swivel.
- 1. Wash Mask Frame, Silicone Pillows, Flexitube Assembly and Male Swivel in pure soap dissolved in lukewarm water. Do not soak for more than 10 minutes.
- 2. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water, ensuring that all soap residue is removed.
- 3. Leave all parts to dry out of direct sunlight before reassembling.
|Manufacturer||Fisher & Paykel|
|Size||Small / Medium / Large|
|Style||Nasal Pillows Style|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.