Ormesa birillo pre-gait trainer
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Ormesa birillo pre-gait trainer is a beginning gait trainer/walker for children with special needs approximately between 2 to 8 years. Birillo pre-gait trainer allows a child to practice reciprocal leg movement patterns in a seated position and is a good precursor to walking. Ormesa Birillo offers triangular sitting position that prevents the extreme hip and trunk extension and lets the child to have his head and trunk well lined up and also helps the child having a right posture and his moving impulse. Birillo is specifically designed to help a child with special needs ability to move freely and safely around the home, school, daycare, and therapy environments.
The product comes with:
- Handle bar: Adjustable in both height and depth.
- Abduction block: Adjustable to contain the pelvis.
- Wheels: 3.2" fully-swiveling, rolling on ball-bearings, 2 with brakes.
- Frame: Adjustable in height, made of steel and painted with non-toxic epoxy paint (blue color).
- Bumpers: Elastic bumpers to protect the wall and protective balls on the upper ends of the rods.
- Seat: Padded and wrap-around, upholstered with strong, washable plastic and triangular in shape to hold the pelvis (seat/back at a 90° angle).
- Solid tires
- Fire-retardant upholstery
- Designed for 2 to 8 years old children
- Move freely and safely around the home, school, daycare and therapy environments
|Ormesa birillo pre-gait trainer|
|Specification||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|Maximum weight capacity||66 lbs.||88 lbs.||110 lbs.||132 lbs.|
|Unit weight||19 lbs.||22 lbs.||24 lbs.||28 lbs.|
|A: Backrest height||7"||7.5"||8"||11"|
|B: Total width||23"||25.5"||29"||31"|
|C: Back wheel to front wheel||19.5"||20"||23"||23.5"|
|D: Floor to seat||7.5" - 10.5"||8.5" - 12"||8.5 - 13"||8.5" - 16"|
|E: Total height||14" - 19.5"||16" - 22"||16.5" - 24"||19.5" - 30"|
|F: Seat bottom depth||7"||8"||9"||12"|
|G: Seat bottom width||8.5"||10"||12"||15"|
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details