Ormesa Dondolino Adaptive Stander
Ormesa dondolino stander is designed to aid kids in learning to stand up straight on their own. With dondolino it is possible to switch from the upright position to a more prone position in order to induce the active control of the head and the trunk. Such changes to the alignment can be made without producing pathological reactions owing to postural discomfort, even with the youngster on the frame. Dondolino prone stander is a versatile device available in 3 sizes with a wide range of adjustments. Children and teenagers between the heights of 29.5" to 59" can utilize this stander as it adjusts to their growth, the development of their unique skills, and the hip and knee flexions they require.
Dondolino standard features:
- No edge tilting frame in order to enable trunk rotation and side-arm motion. It is adjustable by knobs, without using wrenches.
- Birch wood table: It is removable and adjustable in height, tilt and depth.
- Trunk support with Velcro straps can be adjusted for height, backward tilt and circumference.
- Pelvic support with Velcro straps can be adjusted for height, backward tilt and circumference.
- Heelrests are adjustable in depth and width.
- Numbered bars to find the right setting, determined by the therapist.
- Knee-pads adjustable in height, width, depth and in a rotatory movement.
- Birch wood footboard gives a safe guide to the child, it is adjustable in height.
- Twinned solid wheels, 3" with brakes can be moved from one room to another having the child on it.
- Without ledges to ensure safety
- Designed for children who need to improve straightening reactions
- Allows trunk rotation and maximum freedom of movement of the upper limbs
- Smooth continuous adjustment (through spring stopper adjuster)
Tool free adjustments:
- Adjustments without tools but with special knobs with effective and safe grip
- The knobs effectively maintain the tightening thanks to an internal mechanism that does not mark and ruin the tube
- To help finding the right postural setting chosen by the therapist
|Ormesa dondolino stander|
|Specification||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Maximum weight capacity||77 lbs.||99 lbs.||121 lbs.|
|User height||29.5" - 39"||37.5" - 49"||47" - 59"|
|Unit weight||42 lbs.||53 lbs.||57 lbs.|
|A: Tilt||0° - 19°||0° - 14°||0° - 11°|
|B: Back wheel to front wheel||0° - 25"||0° - 25"||0° - 25"|
|C: Total depth||18" - 29"||21" - 34"||24" - 40"|
|D: Base to table||30" - 34"||32.5" - 38"||35.5" - 39.5"|
|E: Chest support circumference||25"||25"||25"|
|F: Table top width||23.5"||25.5"||27.5"|
|G: Total width||5" - 10"||5" - 14.5"||5" - 19"|
|H: Knee pad to base||16" - 22.5"||19.5" - 27.5"||23" - 28"|
|I: Pelvic support to base||20.5" - 29"||23.5" - 31.5"||29" - 43"|
|L: Chest support to base||25"||26.5"||28"|
|M: Castle Height||4" - 6"||4" - 6"||4"- 6"|
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details