Ormesa dynamico outdoor gait trainer
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Ormesa dynamico outdoor gait trainer enables the child to walk independently without any help. dynamico gait trainer can be used to practice the actions of walking or simply as a permanent means of moving around. Dynamico is specially designed for children that can bear weight through their legs, but need help balancing and practicing reciprocal motions. Dynamico outdoor gait trainer allows the walking frame to move smoothly over streets, gardens and roads.Features:
- Hand brakes.
- Upholstery color: Available in black upholstery color.
- Chest support: Padded, adjustable in height and removable.
- PVC bumpers: Semi-elastic bumpers to protect from impacts.
- Pelvic support: Padded and adjustable in height as well as depth.
- Frame: Non-toxic epoxy varnished chromium-plated frame, made of steel.
- Unpierceable wheels: Front pivoting wheels (6.7”) and back fixed wheels (11.8”).
- Harness: Double thickness cotton fabric with velcro straps, adjustable in height and girth.
|Ormesa dynamico gait trainer|
|Specification||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4||Size 5|
|Girth of chest and pelvic supports||25.6"||29.5"||33.4"||43.3"||47.2"|
|Width of chest and pelvic supports||20.9"||23.4"||25.2"||29.5"||34.7"|
|Depth of chest and pelvic supports||14.8"||17.4"||20.8"||25.2"||26.9"|
|Height from floor to chest support||20.4" - 27.5"||30.3" - 37.4"||35" - 45.6"||36" - 49.6"||42.5" - 56.2"|
|Height from floor to pelvic support||17.3" - 23.6"||26" - 32.3"||30.3" - 40"||33.4" - 44"||38.5" - 47.2"|
|Width of unit||26"||26"||26"||28"||28"|
|Length of unit||31"||33"||34.6"||37.4"||41.7"|
|Weight of unit||26.4 lbs.||32 lbs.||34.5 lbs.||37.4 lbs.||43.4 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||121 lbs.||154 lbs.||187 lbs.||220 lbs.||253 lbs.|
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details