Ormesa Dynamico Outdoor Gait Trainer
Ormesa Dynamico outdoor gait trainer is available in 3 sizes to be utilized in complete safety on roads or flat terrain with its manual handy brakes, and to steady orientation in close proximity. Dynamico gait trainer has an open-back design that makes client transfers easier, and a flip-away rear bar that keeps users secure. For users who can support weight on their legs, dynamico walking aids provide movement and independence as well as the balance support required.
Dynamico Outdoor Features
Solid steel frame:
Frame is adjustable in height, designed to withstand years of use and follow the user in all stages of the rehabilitation process. Semi-elastic PVC bumpers to protect from impacts.
Provides guaranteed safety and control on roads or flat terrains.
Cushioned trunk support with height adjustment. For those with adequate trunk control, it can be taken off.
Padded pelvic support is adjustable either in height or in a forward-backward manner to specify how the barycenter will walk or move forward.
Provided for the adjustment in height of the thoracic and pelvic support.
In the event of a fall, assisting the user. Height can be adjusted with belts, and girth can be adjusted with velcro strips. It is simple to remove for washing.
6.6" front pivoting casters and 11.8" back fixed wheels.
|Ormesa dynamico gait trainer|
|Weight capacity||154 lbs.||187 lbs.||220.5 lbs.||253.5 lbs.|
|User Height||37"- 51"||47"- 61"||55"- 68.5"||62.5" - 76.5"|
|Unit Weight||39.5 lbs||42.5 lbs||45 lbs||50 lbs|
|Width of unit||43"||45.5"||48"||53"|
|B||29.5"- 35.5"||33.5"- 43"||36.5"- 47"||42"- 50"|
|C||33.5"- 40.5"||38"- 49"||39"- 53"||45.5"- 55.5"|
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details