Ormesa Grillo Anterior/Posterior Gait Trainer
Ormesa Grillo gait trainer is made of a lightweight aluminum frame, making it ideal for people whose balance and voluntary motor skills are severely impaired. With the user in place, the frame can be adjusted in both static and dynamic phases. Thanks to Grillo's technique of height adjustment with constant centre of gravity, the child's growth can be closely monitored for a considerable amount of time. Grillo gait trainer offers the chance to show dynamism, enabling one to move freely and safely throughout the home, as well as around the classroom and other social settings. Grillo front/rear drive gait trainer is equipped with ergonomic and independent pelvic and thoracic support that guarantees safety, stability, restraint and support.
Grillo provides endless opportunities:
- Original design and patented height adjustment system makes it stylish and safe to use
- Designed to facilitate the autonomous movement of children and adults
- Available in front and rear wheel drive models, it is customizable, easy to use and versatile with various adjustments and wide range of available supports
Grillo's dynamic frame grows with you:
- Gas-spring system allows for safe and easy frame adjustment, even in use, whether stationary or in movement
- The optimal centre of gravity height adjustment system allows a Grillo of just one size to adapt to the growth of a child over a long period of time
- Grillo is available in four sizes, promotes the growth and reinforcement of self-and body consciousness by enabling adults and children to live autonomously
|Grillo anterior includes:||Grillo posterior includes:|
|Anterior frame||Posterior frame|
|Pelvic Support||Pelvic Support|
|Pelvic harness||Pelvic harness|
|Chest Support||Chest Support|
|Horizontal bars||Horizontal bars|
|Anterior handle bar||Hand grips|
|Directional locks||Directional locks|
|Pedal parking brakes||Pedal parking brakes|
|Ergonomic harness||Ergonomic harness|
Grillo gait trainer features
Graduated bars: All adjustable supports have these, which enable the physician or therapist to establish or restore a certain position after shutting the frame or usage by another person. This reduces the chance that the aid will be adjusted incorrectly.
Quick and easy folding: Grillo can be folded in one movement, for compact storage and ease of transport. The frame folds in on itself without the need to remove any support.
Ergonomic harness: With an abductive effect, it supports the user when necessary and provides weight-bearing relief for the lower limbs when necessary without causing genital or inguinal pressure. It is detachable, machine washable, and simple to adjust, and was made to guarantee optimal comfort and safety.
Front & Rear Wheels designed to suit any surface
Rear wheels with:
- Adjustable braking: to reduce gait speed. 5 adjustment positions.
- Compatible with manual braking.
- Anti-rollback system: that prevents backwards movement. Suited to users without good head or trunk control using the device for the first time.
- Parking brake: it is easily operated by the red pedal. Useful for positioning the user and for transport.
Front swivel wheels with:
- Steerable wheels: that prevent the front wheels from turning, guaranteeing linear stability and allowing the user to focus exclusively on propulsion and not on steering control.
- By reversing the wheels, it is possible to transform the front configuration into a rear one, and vice versa.
|Ormesa grillo gait trainer, Super Complete|
|Max Capacity||77 lbs.||99 lbs.||198 lbs.||242 lbs.|
|User height||29" - 39"||35" - 53"||43" - 65"||59" - 75"|
|Unit weight||28 lbs.||36 lbs.||43 lbs.||51 lbs.|
|Support circumference (A)||21" - 31"||23.5" - 34"||29" - 47"||33" - 55"|
|Chest support to floor (B)||20" - 29.5"||27" - 37.5"||30" - 47"||32.5" - 56"|
|Pelvic support to floor (C)||16.5" - 24"||19" - 33"||21" - 39"||25" - 46"|
|Overall length (D)||29"||29.5"||36"||43.5"|
|Overall width (E)||22.5"||25.5"||30"||31.5"|
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details