Ormesa Juditta Tilt Manual Wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Ormesa Juditta Comfort Wheelchair - Tilting and Wheelchair
Ormesa Juditta is a tilting and reclining comfort wheelchair which is designed and built for adults and the elderly with reduced mobility. Ormesa Juditta has correct posture backrest that offers stability and prevent contractures and the onset of deformities. Juditta seat has viscoelastic cords which adapt to each individual user's anatomy, prevents rubbing and pressure sores. Juditta by Ormesa special shape guarantees:
Ormesa Juditta is a smart, tilting and reclining wheelchair which is developed for pressure relief.
- Minimize the risk of sores.
- Allows pressure to be reduced at various points.
- Reclining backrest and tilting seat area adjusts to provide the best support in any given situation.
- Special shape and material of the seat prevents the build-up of pressure along the whole length of the spine.
- User's weight is evenly distributed across the seat area & backrest, relieving pressure on the lower back and hips.
Ormesa Juditta Ergonomic Seating
- Innovation and certified quality
- Tilting Seat & Reclining Backrest provides optimal support for each individual user
- Juditta confirms its optimal uniform body weight distribution across the seat area and backrest.
- Preventing the development of sores by distributing pressure evenly and allowing different user positions.
Ormesa Juditta Manual Tilt & Recline Wheelchair - Features
Ormesa Juditta manual wheelchair comes standard with:
- Tie down hooks
- Padded calf strap
- 16.5" L x 3" W standard armpads
- Elevating, swing away and removable manual legrests, pair
- Height, angle, depth and side to side adjustable headrest with hardware
- Frame: steel, with non-toxic epoxy black powder paint
- Armrest: flip open to be positioned behind the backrest for easy transfer
- Footplates: flip up and height adjustable, easy access to elevators and small rooms
- Seat Bottom: adjustable inclination of 10° to 35° due to gas springs, inclined by 10° to prevent user from sliding forward
- Upholstery: breathable, fire-retardant, attaches to the seat with buttons, easily removable, and machine washable or wipeable
- Backrest: gives a proper alignment to the trunk and doesn't generate any pressure on the spine; height adjustable; tilt 13° - 38°
- Wheels: 6.7" swiveling solid front and 12" or 22" solid rear, drum brakes are engageable with single control pedal, 3" anti-tip wheels
- Legrests: corner protectors padded for knee, swing away leg support adjustable in height and angle to help the user to get close for transitioning
- Headrest: adjustable in height, angle, depth, and side to side; provides stability to the user without obstructing the lateral movement of the head; insuring proper alignment between head and trunk. Made out of a special anti-bacterial closed cell, highly resistant to external chemical agents.
Seat Size - 14" W x 14" D & its accessories are available upon special request, please call us for specific details.
|Ormesa Juditta tilt manual wheelchair|
|Specifications||Size 16||Size 18||Size 20|
|Maximum capacity||264.5 lbs.||286.5 lbs.||308.5 lbs.|
|Unit weight (with B30)||84 lbs.||86 lbs.||88 lbs.|
|Unit weight (with B60)||90 lbs.||92.5 lbs.||95 lbs.|
|C||40.5" - 43"||40.5" - 43"||40.5" - 43"|
|E||13° - 38°||13° - 38°||13° - 38°|
|F||10° - 35°||10° - 35°||10° - 35°|
|G||16", 17", 18", 19"||16", 17", 18", 19"||16", 17", 18", 19"|
|H||22" - 24.5"||22" - 24.5"||22" - 24.5"|
|I||14.5" - 19"||14.5" - 19"||14.5" - 19"|
|J||28" - 31.5"||28" - 31.5"||28" - 31.5"|
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details