Ormesa Juditta Tilt Manual Wheelchair
Ormesa Juditta Manual Wheelchair
Ormesa Juditta is a sitting system that is recommended for people with various levels of disability; it can even make accommodations for the most complicated situations. It enables one to adopt a steady and comfortable position and to avoid unsuitable or pathological attitudes. Juditta tilt and reclining wheelchair is ideal for adult and elderly clients who require a prolonged or ongoing stay in a bed or wheelchair. The viscoelastic cords in the Juditta seat adapt to each individual user's anatomy, preventing rubbing and pressure sores. Juditta unique shape ensures:
Ormesa Juditta is a smart, tilting, and reclining wheelchair which is developed for pressure relief.
- Minimize the risk of sores.
- Allows pressure to be reduced at various points.
- Reclining backrest and tilting seat area adjusts to provide the best support in any given situation.
- The special shape and material of the seat prevents the build-up of pressure along the whole length of the spine.
- The user's weight is evenly distributed across the seat area & backrest, relieving pressure on the lower back and hips.
Ormesa Juditta Ergonomic Seating
- Innovation and certified quality
- Tilting Seat & Reclining Backrest provides optimal support for each individual user
- By increasing oxygenation in the skin and muscle tissues, the tilt and recline have a beneficial effect on blood pressure.
- Tilting and reclining are controlled by two separate gas springs that absorb the user's weight and make it simple for the caregiver to manage, encouraging frequent changes in postural settings throughout the day.
- Footrests: Adjustable in flexion-extension and height.
- Push Handle: It aids in care because it can be tilted and raised.
- Armrest: The lever allows for padded, simple, and steady height adjustment.
- Calfrests: Depth-adjustable and free to tilt to follow the movements of the leg.
- Seat Bottom: Low seat and slightly inclined. four positions with depth adjustments.
- Legrests: A gas spring-activated device that is ergonomic, detachable, easily turnable, and tilt-adjustable.
- Juditta B30 wheels: 8" front swivel casters and 12" rear wheels; a single control pedal is used to operate drum brakes.
- Juditta B60 wheels: 8" front swivel casters and 22" rear wheels with brake; anti-tip device and pedal to climb steps.
- Frame: Coated with non-toxic epoxy powder paint over chromed steel. a narrow base to make entering elevators easier.
- Sides with scissor opening: The armrests are positioned beneath the backrest thanks to the unique joint, entirely removing any transfer barriers.
- Tie Down Hooks: According to ISO 7176/19 and ANSI RESNA WC/19 standards, Juditta model B30 and B60 have successfully undergone a crash test and are safe to transport in a vehicle.
- Upholstery: Fireproof, non-toxic, breathable, and ergonomic. The advantages of the visco-elastic cover are not affected. Buttons that hold the upholstery in place are simple to remove for machine washing.
- Padded Anti-bacterial Headrest: The multi-adjustable headrest (in height, tilt, depth, and lateral translation) ensures optimal head and trunk alignment without obstructing the user's vision. It is made of a special material with closed cells highly resistant to external chemical agents.
- Backrest: Ergonomic backrest holds the shapes of the user. A proper alignment of the trunk is provided by the backrest's special form, which also prevents pressure on the spine. Levers with safety pins allow for tilt adjustment. The pin enables blocking of the levers to maintain the proper adjustment for the user, height adjustable, folding for transportation.
Seat Size - 14" W x 14" D & its accessories are available upon special request, please call us for specific details.
|Ormesa Juditta tilt manual wheelchair|
|Specification||Size 16||Size 18||Size 20|
|A - Backrest width||19"||20"||22"|
|B - Seat bottom width||16"||18"||20"|
|C - Height of chair||41" - 43"||41" - 43"||41" - 43"|
|D- Total width for 12" rear wheels||24"||26"||28"|
|D - Total width for 22" rear wheels||27"||29"||31"|
|E - Backrest inclination||13° - 38°||13° - 38°||13° - 38°|
|F - Seat bottom inclination (tilt)||10° - 35°||10° - 35°||10° - 35°|
|G - Seat bottom depth||16"||18"||20"|
|H - Backrest height||20" - 22"||20" - 22"||20" - 22"|
|I - Legrest length||15" - 19"||15" - 19"||15" - 19"|
|J - Armrest to floor||28" - 32"||28" - 32"||28" - 32"|
|K - Back wheel to front wheel||30"||30"||30"|
|L - Back wheel to footrest||39"||39"||39"|
|M - Folded seat length||31"||31"||31"|
|N - Folded seat height||31"||31"||31"|
|User height||59" - 74.5"||59" - 74.5"||59" - 74.5"|
|Unit weight for 12" rear wheels||84 lbs.||86 lbs.||88 lbs.|
|Unit weight for 22" rear wheels||90 lbs.||92.5 lbs.||95 lbs.|
|Maximum capacity||264.5 lbs.||286.5 lbs.||308.5 lbs.|
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details