Ormesa New Bug Four Wheel Stroller
Ormesa New Bug Four Wheel Stroller
Ormesa new bug is an adaptive stroller with a tilt-in-space feature built into the seat for kids with special needs. New Bug is a highly built and adaptable stroller; thanks to the variety of adjustments available, it can last a long time and develop with the child.
The product comes standard with:
- Reclining backrest
- Four-wheel stroller base
- Angle adjustable footrest with hardware
- Hip guides - Left & Right with hardware
Safe, modular & versatile: New bug stroller is designed for special needs children with a tilt-in-space function incorporated in the seat. Its main features are easy to summarize:
- Ease of adjustment
- Compactness and lightness
- Highly engineered and versatile
- Able to accompany the child during the entire growth process
- Wide range of adjustments available that makes it long-lived pushchair
Quick and simple to adjust for optimum posture: The user's joints are not far from the seat adjustment hinges (coxo-femoral, knee & ankle joints). Since that the posture is preserved during tilting and reclining operations, this structural characteristic significantly contributes to the child's wellbeing.
Tilt in space and reclining: This backrest feature makes possible to get the ideal support position. They are regulated by two independent gas springs that makes adjustment operations particularly gentle & smooth. At full recline, the chair assumes a nearly supine position.
Developed with your comfort in mind: New bug stroller is equipped with a wide range of additional accessories, which allow the user to customize it and meet every kind of need:
- Through covers
- Tables and anchors
- From belts to headrests
- Choose among the components best suited according to demands
- Features highly durable fabric upholstery, made from fire-retardant material inherent in the yarn.
Reversible seat: Provides face to face experience with the child.
- The seat of the Bug measure Small with base 869 is reversible.
- Can be used in two directions: forward facing or facing you position (mother direction).
- The forward direction will favor the visual exploration of the surrounding environment, the mother direction instead the visual contact between the child and the adult.
Ormesa New Bug Features
Headrest: Incorporated in the backrest. Child's head is always supported during the tilt adjustments of the seat or of the backrest, also without accessories.
Locking | Unlocking system: On a flat surface that ensures a stable positioning well visible and extremely safe. The release lever has a safety button to avoid the accidental release of the seat from the frame.
Push handle: Adjustable in tilt through red buttons. It helps the care-giver in handling it even when Bug is tilting and/or reclining.
Backrest: Concave, rigid, reclinable and adjustable in height.
Tilting seat: Comes with gas spring and adjustable in depth, width and rotation. The seat of the Bug measure Small with base is reversible.
Leg rest: Adjustable in tilt, with hinges close to the knee joints.
Tip-up foot rest: Adjustable in height and tilt for the foot flex extension.
Ormesa bug stroller
|A||7.8" - 11.8"||9.8" - 14.1"|
|B||20.4" - 24.4"||23.6" - 29.5"|
|E||7.8" - 11.8"||11.8" - 15.7"|
|F||5.5" - 11.8"||7.8" - 14.9"|
|G||0° - 35°||5° - 30°|
|H||39.3" - 43.3"||44" - 50"|
|L||26.3" - 37.7"||31.4" - 42.1"|
|S||35.4" - 47.2"||45.2" - 55.1"|
|Maximum load||77.1 lbs.||99.2 lbs.|
|Frame weight||20.9 lbs.||24.2 lbs.|
|Seat weight||18.7 lbs.||27.9 lbs.|
|Product weight (total)||39.6 lbs.||52.2 lbs.|
The manufacturer offers warranty of Two Years from the date of the purchase. Product warranty will not be liable for damage in the following cases:
- Use by an unsuitable person
- Incorrect assembly of parts or accessories
- Unauthorized modifications or service
- Use of other than original replacement parts
- Use of parts subject to wear (Seat and Backrest, wheels, etc.)
- Improper use (such as, transporting objects or loads larger or heavier than the product capacity)
- Damage caused by incorrect use and lack of regular maintenance
- Exceptional events
- Modifications to a product not done by manufacturer may also invalidate the Warranty.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of product
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details