Osto-EZ-Vent Air Release Venting Device
The Osto-EZ-Vent , a venting device, is a leading Ostomy product for any type pouch; one piece, two piece, drainable, or closed end. Easy, quick access makes the OEV a better alternative to burping or opening the bottom, less mess, less bother, more security. This ostomy product was designed without a filter for faster air release. The Osto-EZ-Vent was specifically designed without a filter to quickly release air build up on demand aiding in reducing pouch explosions, and wafers pulling loose. Because it is not a filtering device the Osto-EZ-Vent works efficiently, lasts as long as the pouch, it does not become ineffective in water, fits on any pouch, and it is easy to install and use. Does not clog or become ineffective during use. (Hole must be made as large as vent opening) Lasts as long as the wearer wears the pouch.
- Easy to attach.
- Convenient and simple.
- Attaches to any pouch.
- asy to open and close.
- Made of a flexible, durable polymer.
- Easy to access ostomy vent. Avoids accidents.
- Gives user freedom to be as active as they wish.
- Provides comfort, relief and confidence to Ostomy pouch users.
- Adhesive tape is specially made. Bonds permanently. Limited bonding time required.
- Allows user to release air whenever and wherever necessary. (Privacy recommended).
- No need to break the seal between the wafer and ostomy pouch to release air. Avoids accidents.
- Wearer can swim, bathe, golf, garden, play tennis, travel, hike, take long walks on the beach, etc.
HOW TO ATTACH
To begin: You will need pouch, the Osto-EZ-Vent , 91% * or higher Isopropyl Alcohol , (DO NOT use prepackaged alcohol pads.), cotton, and the instruction sheet.
On the side of the bag opposite the stoma opening, above the level of the opening, rub a small area with alcohol-moistened cotton until the gloss on the pouch surface is removed.
Peel backing from vent tape. Do not touch sticky surface.
Open vent. Place it horizontally on cleaned area of pouch. With thumbs and forefingers, press all around vent base for best contact to pouch. Vent should stick right away, however, let bond for 24hr.
Once bonded, give the vent a slight tug test. If materials stretch as shown in photo you have a good bond.
Once vent is securely bonded to bag surface, bring the vent down to the pouch opening as shown in photo, open vent and insert the narrow blade of a pair of scissors through the vent opening. Twist the blade back and forth making the hole the size of the vent opening.
Make the hole the same size as the vent opening to allow air to escape easily.
Close vent, pouch with attached vent is ready to wear.
Carefully cut a small hole in the cover to attach your Osto-EZ-Vent directly to the pouch.
|For Use With
|For Use With Any Type Pouch
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.