Parsons E-Z turn II transfer disc
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Parsons E-Z turn II transfer disc features built-in wheels that makes it portable and maneuverable, but are not intended for moving patients during transfer. It provides a safe and easy patient transfer from one seated position to another. The brake pedal can be pressed down to keep the disc from acting like a "Lazy Susan", so that the user can be slowly swiveled to the desired position. The knee pads pivot to better fit each individual patient and are adjustable to 3 settings for width between the knees. The vertical support bar is adjustable allowing for correct user height.
Infection control: How to properly clean the hand grips on the EZ turn - client can use any cleaning product, not recommend a specific one. The material used on the handles is closed cell and will not absorb anything into the surface - it is unaffected by most solvents and chemicals. The material used on the handles is non-absorbent but it is porous so the manufacturer recommends avoiding cleaners that are grainy (such as Comet) because granules may get stuck in the porous surface. For cleaning and disinfecting in a hospital or care facility setting, an accelerated hydrogen peroxide can be used to clean the handle.Features
- Product weight - 46 lbs.
- Weight capacity - 300 lbs.
- Reduce caregiver injuries
- Portable and maneuverable
- Reduces risk of patient falling
- Manufacturer warrants all its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of One (1) year to the original purchaser.
- The bill of sale is required as proof of purchase.
- Call customer service for specific procedures depending on the product involved.
- All defective goods must be returned freight prepaid for our inspection after authorization (refer returned goods policy).
- Manufacturer will either replace or repair the defective goods at its own discretion.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse, neglect, unauthorized repairs, natural cause, acts of God.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer will not accept returned goods for credit, exchange or replacement without a return authorization (RA) number.
- Return authorization number can be obtain from customer service for warranty replacement or repairs, and it is only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- Return authorization number must be written on the outside of the shipping box next to shipping label.
- Return authorization which have not been received within 30 days will be considered as expired.
- Product must be return in original box, unmarked, therefore product box should be wrapped or packed in a shipping box.
- All returned, unsold product (i.e. wrong product ordered by dealer, customer refusal, overstocked, etc.) will have a 10% to 25% restocking fee.
- All returned merchandise must be returned all freight costs prepaid, if you wish to reduce your freight costs, we suggest shipping via parcel post.
- Eating, hygiene and personal wear items that have been removed from their original packaging will not be accepted as returns for credit.
- Replacement product will not be sent out until the original product is received and assessed for possible repairs. It is our policy to repair claims where possible, therefore it is crucial that you first check with manufacturer before issuing credit or offering a replacement to your customer. if the item is repairable you will received the repaired unit back and no credit or "new" replacement will be offered.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
- Always accept shipments. Note damage on delivery bill and have driver sign it acknowledging damage (crushed, smashed, torn carton, etc.), then advise customer service of damaged shipment. When damage is not obvious, contact customer service within 10 days of delivery. Save the container for inspection along with the merchandise.
- If a partial shipment arrives indicating a shipment was shipped in two or more boxes and one or more boxes appears to be missing, wait a few days. Shipments frequently get split up in transit. If, after a reasonable period, the rest of the shipment (or all of it) still is missing, call customer service and we will put a trace on it. Note: Carriers will not accept trace requests from the receiver.
Please call us for specific details.