PHS Medical Pass Through Staircase
PHS Medical Pass through staircase has an anti-slip safety tread on platform and all steps. The uprights of staircase are made from 2" steel with a black powder coat finish and the handrails are made from solid hardwood. Stairs are available in choice of laminate or wood finish with a weight capacity of 350 lbs. (Maple laminate) and 450 lbs. (Birch wood).
- 8 feet ceiling height required
- Platform dimensions: 30"W x 24"D x 12"H
- 2 steps: 30"W x 9"D x 6"H and 3 steps: 30"W x 9"D x 4"H
- Anti-slip safety treads installed on platform and all steps for increased safety
|Platform||30"W x 24"D x 12"H|
|Stairs||52"L x 30"W x 12"H x 9"D|
|Steps overall, including handrails||52"L x 36"W x 48"H|
Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship to the original consumer/purchaser from the date of purchase under the following:
- Structural Only: 5 Years warranty on steel or wood frame
- Electrical components: 2 Years warranty
- Foam and Upholstery: 2 Years warranty
- Labor Warranty: Labor covered on repairs in 1st year
- Moving components, hardware, accessories: 1 Year Warranty
- The manufacturer shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages or delay, including damages for loss of income or loss of use.
- This Warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts or deterioration due to normal wear and tear, damage caused by improper set-up or storage, defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, abuse, misuse, or negligence.
Any obligation of the manufacturer under this Warranty shall automatically and immediately terminate, without notice from or any further action by manufacturer and the manufacturer shall have no responsibility for damages of any kind as a result of the occurrence of any of the following:
- Alteration or obliteration of any identifying marks.
- Accident, misuse, abuse or negligent use of the products or any component thereof;
- Any repair or alteration of the products or any component thereof made outside manufacturer authorization;
- Failure to provide normal maintenance for the products or any component thereof in accordance with the product operating manual;
- Improper installation, setup, or operation (including both mechanical and electrical) of the Products or any component thereof, which includes operation of the Product not in accordance with the product’s operating manual;
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- A restocking fee may apply upon inspection.
- Restocking fee may apply if the order is canceled while under production.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.