Platinum Health Gateway Sliding Bath Transfer Bench with Swivel Seat
Platinum Health Gateway Premium Sliding Bath Transfer Bench with Swivel Seat is a transfer bench that is designed to eliminate both falls and skin tears. It has a padded seat base and backrest that prevents skin tears and feels warmer to the skin than standard hard plastic models. The padding also helps prevent slips and falls. All surfaces of the Gateway are easy to clean and disinfect. The Gateway is considered the best-in-class transfer bench/bath/shower chair product by nurses, physiotherapists and doctors across the country. It is designed by front-line healthcare workers with decades of experience in safe bathing and transfers.
- The Gateway comes with a seat belt.
- The frame is made of rustproof aluminum for years of reliable use.
- The Gateway can be set up to work from either the left or right side of the tub/shower.
- This product is fully reversible, it can be set up to work from the left side or the right side of the tub/shower
- The Gateway is quick and easy to assemble and adjust, and it can be used with virtually any tub on the market.
- We recommend using a Split Shower Curtain when using the Gateway with a tub to prevent water from splashing onto the floor.
Horizontal Rail Extensions may be purchased to extend the width (reach) of a bath bench into a shower or bathtub. If you purchase the 4 inch variant, you will receive 28 inch rails. If you purchase the 8 inch variant, you will receive 32 inch rails. These rails will be swapped out with the 24 inch rails. and Vertical Extended Legs will increase the height of the transfer bench by up to 3 inches.
|Overall Height (Floor to Top of Backrest)||35" at highest 30" at lowest|
|Overall Width of Frame||34" at highest; 33" at lowest|
|Overall Depth of Frame||20" at highest; 22 at lowest|
|Height from Floor to Crossbar||18.5" at highest; 14" at lowest|
|Seat Dimensions||13" x 16"|
|Distance from Seat to Top of Backrest||12"|
|Weight Capacity||330 lbs.|
1-Year Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for the period of 1-Year from the date of purchase.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to manufacturer's satisfaction to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's option with new or refurbished parts.
- Manufacturer's obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement.
- Product repairs shall not extend this warranty - coverage for repaired product shall end when this limited warranty expires.
- This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product.
- Attempting to service the product by anyone other than manufacturer-certified technician will void this warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details