Platinum Health HydroGlyde Sliding Bath Transfer Bench with Cutout
HydroGlyde premium sliding transfer bench and bath/shower chair is the perfect bathroom aid for individuals with decreased and/or painful mobility challenges. Designed by front line healthcare workers with decades of experience in safe bathing and transfers, the HydroGlyde is considered a best-in-class transfer bench/bath/shower chair. Professional grade sliding transfer bench, bath and shower chair. Effortless sliding for safe, easy transfers in and out of the tub. HydroGlyde Premium Sliding Bath Transfer Bench is easy to assemble in less than 5 minutes.
- Frame will never rust and the durable construction prevents any wobbling, shaking or tipping.
- Unique cutout seat allows for proper access to all body parts for proper, easy and effective cleaning.
- Assist handle can be located on either the right or the left side of the frame to accommodate all tub and shower entry configurations.
- Unique hi-view blue color makes the key parts of the chair much easier to see by vision impaired and/or dementia afflicted users.
- Easy to use insert can quickly popped into place and/or removed as required. Built-in cutout holder bracket for convenient storage and easy access.
- Color helps users distinguish the chair from its surroundings and significantly reduces slips, trips and falls- the leading cause of death by injury in people over 65.
- Smooth gliding chair eliminates the dangerous need to shuffle across the bench like old style bath benches that can often lead to skin tears, knee and hip joint strain as well as falls.
Horizontal Rail Extensions may be purchased to extend the width (reach) of a bath bench into a shower or bathtub. If you purchase the 4 inch variant, you will receive 28 inch rails. If you purchase the 8 inch variant, you will receive 32 inch rails. These rails will be swapped out with the 24 inch rails. and Vertical Extended Legs will increase the height of the transfer bench by up to 3 inches
|Overall Height (Floor to Top of Backrest)||35" at highest 30" at lowest|
|Overall Length of Frame||36"|
|Overall Depth of Frame||20" at highest; 22 at lowest|
|Height from Floor to Crossbar||18.5" at highest; 14" at lowest|
|Seat Dimensions||14" x 20"|
|Distance from Seat to Top of Backrest||12"|
|Weight Capacity||420 lbs|
1-Year Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use & service for the period of 1-Year from the date of purchase.
- This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to manufacturer's satisfaction to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's option with new or refurbished parts.
- Manufacturer's obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement.
- Product repairs shall not extend this warranty - coverage for repaired product shall end when this limited warranty expires.
- This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product.
- Attempting to service the product by anyone other than manufacturer-certified technician will void this warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details