Polysonic Multi-Purpose Ultrasound Lotion
Polysonic Ultrasound Lotion with superior coupling efficiency in a pleasing cosmetic quality base. Recommended for all ultrasound procedures when a lotion is preferred.
Indications for Use: Polysonic Ultrasound Lotion can be used on intact, unbroken skin and on all patients in facilities where cross contamination is of minimal concern. Discard empty dispenser after use. Refill containers and refillable dispensers (product numbers 21-28 and 21-50) are for use on low-risk patients and procedures in non-acute care facilities. Follow the enclosed directions for use or your facility’s protocol, if it is different.
- No formaldehyde
- Rich, moisturizing formula
- Will not damage equipment or stain clothing
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used
- Comfortable and pleasing to patient and ultrasound practitioner
Contraindications: Polysonic Ultrasound Lotion is for external use only and should not be used in:
- Mucous membranes.
- Any neonates or critically ill pediatric patients.
- Patients with an immunodeficiency or on immunosuppressive therapy.
- Any procedure on or near broken skin, such as fresh surgical site or an open wound.
- Critically ill patients or patients in contact-, airborne- or droplet-transmission-based precautions.
- Any invasive procedures in which a device is passed through the tissue, e.g. needle aspiration, needle localization, tissue biopsy, or other surgical procedures.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool dry place. Store away from direct sunlight.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Do not use on patients with a known sensitivity to parabens.
- Discard product if package is damaged or evidence of contamination is present.
- Apply Polysonic Ultrasound Lotion to transducer surface, and not directly on to the patient.
- To avoid contamination, tips of containers should not come into contact with patient, staff or instruments.
Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the EU Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
Directions for Refilling Dispenser Bottles
- Consult your facility policy before refilling from bulk container.
- For refilling dispenser bottles, wipe the bottleneck and dispenser tip with isopropyl alcohol or a hospital-grade disinfectant, such as Protex Disinfectant Wipes, just prior to filling.
- Reusable containers should be washed in hot soapy water, rinsed and thoroughly dried before being refilled.
- Isopropyl alcohol or a hospital-grade disinfectant, such as Protex Disinfectant
- Wipes, can be used to clean dispenser bottles.
- Only refill product into corresponding labeled dispenser, and mark it with lot number.
- Reusable bottles should be marked with the date filled and then discarded after one month.
- Cracked or damaged bottles should be discarded immediately.
- Reusable bottles should not be topped off. Contents should be consumed, or remaining gel should be disposed prior to refilling.
|Model No:||Package Size|
|21-08||250 ml (8.5fl.oz.) dispenser, 12 per box|
|21-28||3.8 liter (1 US gallon) with refillable dispenser, 4 per case (*Dispenser pump not included)|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.