Prime Engineering Superstand Stander
Prime Engineering superstand stander is amazingly versatile, handling the needs of clients without any additional parts and switch from supine to prone or upright standing in literally seconds without using any tools. The foot plate system independently adjusts on all planes; toe in, toe out, planter flexion/dorsi flexion and independent height and depth adjustment which can be achieved without tools and knee blocks adjust in and out, up and down and side to side. superstand stander offers a ½" headrest receiver as standard equipment and both hip and chest system have width adjustable hip guides/lateral pads, with a choice of 90° brackets, 1" offset or 2" offset. Superstand stander has chest harness and pelvic pad which are made of soft denim and are machine washable. Prime stander has unique hydraulic actuator which works smoothly and safely allowing user to change the mast angle in a slow controlled manner.
Adjustability and comfort: superstand stander has tool-free adjustments which allow easy changes to user body support pads, headrest, chinrest, footrest, knee supports, support straps, chest harness and standing angle. It provides multiple range of standing angle adjustment which allows for ease of client positioning, adjustment and weight loading.
Growth: Superstand fits clients from 26" - 48" and superstand youth fits clients from 40" - 60" allowing for maximum growth throughout each individual standing program, while maintaining the full positioning capabilities of the superstand.
- 3" caster standard
- Tool-free adjustments
- Prone, supine and upright positioning
- Easy standing position and angle adjustment
- Built in tray and upper extremity positioning device
- Toe straps
- Support harness
- Soft hip support pad
- Adjustable heel loops
- Headrest and chinrest
- Prone, vertical and supine capable
- Hands free standing angle adjustment
- Hip and chest positioning pads with laterals
- Width, height and depth adjustable knee system
- Adjustment lock out block and base with 3" plastic casters
- Individual planter-flexion, dorsi-flexion, rotation and height adjustable foot system
|Prime Engineering superstand stander|
|User height||Supine 26" - 48", Prone 30" - 50"||40" - 60"|
|Base||21" W x 40" D||24" W x 48" D|
|Weight capacity||125 lbs.||150 lbs.|
|Chest laterals||3½" H x 3½" D||6½" H x 4½" D|
|Hip laterals||5½" H x 4" D||6½" H x 4½" D|
|Width adjustment (90° brackets)||9" - 13"||11" - 15"|
|Width adjustment (1" offset brackets)||7" - 11"||9" - 13"|
|Width adjustment (2" offset upgrade brackets)||5" - 9"||7" - 11"|
- Frames: Lifetime.
- Gas Shocks: One year.
- Straps: One year.
- Other Components: Upholstery, plastic parts, painted surfaces, rubber parts, bearings, casters and other parts not specifically identified above, all of which are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for three months from the original purchase date, subject to the following terms and conditions, and limitations.
Warranty coverage is extended to the original purchaser for as long as the original purchaser owns the Prime Engineering system. This warranty is in effect for the Superstand standing frames. Prime Engineering, Inc. (“the Company”) shall repair, or replace the Product that fails due to defect in material, or workmanship per the following schedule:
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details