Prism Full Standing Support Sling - Handicare
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Prism Medical full standing support sling is a two-in-one sling that allows you to move naturally from sitting to standing. This sling enables pivot transfers, ambulation, and toileting from both the bedside and chair surface. Padding material is solely applied to the exterior of the leg portions, removing unneeded bulk in non-functional locations.
This sling is solely intended to be used as a rehabilitation tool to help someone get up from a seated to a standing posture. It must be used in conjunction with a knee support, such as a wall-mounted bed or a standing frame. In addition, the individual must be evaluated by a healthcare expert who is properly trained in the use and fitting of the sling.
- Adjustable dual buckle enclosures provide support around the torso.
- Adjustable straps with a buckle enclosing support the thigh supports.
- Transfers, sit-to-stand, standing, gait training, and fall prevention are all possible with this device.
|Prism Medical Full Standing Support Sling|
|Size||Waist Circumference (inches)||Safe Working Load|
|Extra Small||23 - 28||600 lbs.|
|Small||29 - 44||600 lbs.|
|Medium||36 - 51||600 lbs.|
|Large||44 - 59||600 lbs.|
|Extra Large||52 - 67||600 lbs.|
|Extra Extra Large||61 - 76||600 lbs.|
- Prism Medical slings are warranted against manufacturer defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect, user misuse, or deliberate destruction.
- The liability of Prism Medical under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of the sling.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details