Prism Medical hygiene quilted sling
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Prism Medical hygiene slings are specifically designed for toileting and hygiene functions. Access is unrestricted for most users, making hygiene slings ideal for independent transfer and toileting. Hygiene slings are designed to be used with either a lifting hoist or a stand aid. This gives the option to be able to remove or refit lower garments for toileting transfers while the individual is suspended within the sling. As the individual is lifted, his or her position will become more extended and having the ability to adjust the tension on the chest band is an important feature for the comfort and security of the individual. And also, padding material is applied only to the outside of the leg sections, eliminating unnecessary bulk in the areas where it is not functional.
Quilted fabric features
- Air permeable
- Reduces bunching
- Increased comfort
- Mesh fabric with quilted foam and polyester
- Features quilted material
- User care plan is supplied with every sling
- Sling label serves as a sling information reference
- Covered strap connections points to protect the skin
- Guide handles to facilitate correct handling during transfers
- Center markers assists the caregiver in correctly positioning the sling
- Buckle strap across the chest provides additional upper body support
- Comes with leg and shoulder straps with loops for various seating positions
- Color coded loops for identification and noted in individual's care plan for later reference
|Prism medical sling sizing|
|Size||Height||Weight (kg.)||Weight (lbs.)|
|Extra small||Under 4'||Under 50 kg.||Under 110 lbs.|
|Small||4' - 5' 6"||43 - 68 kg.||95 - 150 lbs.|
|Medium||5' - 6'||56 - 113 kg.||125 - 250 lbs.|
|Large||6' - 7'||113 - 181 kg.||250 - 400 lbs.|
|X-Large||6' - 7'||181 - 218 kg.||400 - 480 lbs.|
|XX-Large||Over 6' 6"||Over 218 kg.||Over 480 lbs.|
- Prism Medical slings are warranted against manufacturer defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect, user misuse, or deliberate destruction.
- The liability of Prism Medical under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of the sling.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details