Prism Medical Universal Mesh Sling with Head Support
Prism Medical universal sling - mesh is a multi-purpose sling that is simple to use and adjust and gives adequate back and thigh support as well as toileting access. The Handicare universal sling is a common patient lift sling used for general transfers. Furthermore, the Universal lifting sling has many color-coded loops to accommodate different seated postures. Leg, hip, and shoulder straps come standard on Prism Medical universal slings for further support.
Spacer fabric features
- Manufactured to withstand the test of time
- This fabric's slings are machine washable
- Polyester mixture with an open weave that is extremely durable
- Mesh slings are lightweight and breathable, and they dry quickly
- Side trunk support is considerable
- Commode opening of medium size
- In a seated or supine posture, split leg supports can be applied and withdrawn
- Leg straps can be worn in a variety of ways to provide varied levels of support
- Various seated and semi-reclined positions are accommodated by multiple loop & strap alternatives
- Supports the hips and sacrum, as well as the thighs up to the shoulders, with head support as an option
- On either side, built-in caregiver handles provides another level of control when moving and transferring the person
|Prism Medical Universal Mesh Sling With Head Support|
|Size||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||Extra Extra Large|
|Sling Height||< 3 - 4 feet||4 - 5'6 feet||5 - 6 feet||6 - 7 feet||6 - 7 feet||>6.5 feet|
|Sling Weight||70 - 110 lbs.||95 - 150 lbs.||125 - 250 lbs.||250 - 400 lbs.||400 - 480 lbs.||> 480 lbs.|
|Safe Working Load||800 lbs.||800 lbs..||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.||800 lbs.|
- Prism Medical slings are warranted against manufacturer defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect, user misuse, or deliberate destruction.
- The liability of Prism Medical under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of the sling.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details